hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Kansas Mich St Florida?

These look like three solid picks for tomorrow. Kansas is playing very well and will control the glass very well against Mich, I see Kansas winning by 8. Mich St will be ready for Duke, they will play lock down D, which will prevent Duke from shooting their normal over 40% from 3 pt land, I see Mich St winning by 4. And last Florida's guards are just too good. They will penetrate the lanes and the big guys will have their way with FGCU. Any thoughts?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

YES, YES, and Yes. These are my two BIG plays tomorrow, and contemplating the Florida one. I plan on writing up an analysis on these three games tomorrow, but for now I really like your three plays. GL and lets win us some moneyyyy.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Dom I'm really glad you replied. I was wondering on your opinion and also would like papertrail's opinion. You two guys are who I follow on here!
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave hugh4310 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Not a great Duke team this year, very good, but not a vintage Duke team. Their defense can be terrible at times. The only way they win this game: hitting the 3 at a high percentage. On the other hand, Michigan St. has been a monster on the glass so far in the tourney. Dawson and harrris on the wing, and a healthy Appling: Duke could get into serious foul trouble. I think IZZO knows that his perimeter players can drive to the basket all night on Duke's guards. Michigan St. is my play. Good Luck to all. One last note, I know that Duke beat alot of good teams very early in the year, that was then and normally that is the case with Coach K at the helm.

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Are you watching the same Appling I'm watching? Appling sucks. Duke isn't great, but neither is Michigan St. I don't get the love for Michigan St., they are overachieving under Izzo, a great coach, but their talent isn't overwhelming. And they aren't as good an offensive rebounding team as everyone hypes them up to be. They have too many unforced turnovers. I see Duke winning this one, but not worthy of a bet because I don't like Duke's soft defense.

Quote Originally Posted by THoll702 View Post
    Not a great Duke team this year, very good, but not a vintage Duke team. Their defense can be terrible at times. The only way they win this game: hitting the 3 at a high percentage. On the other hand, Michigan St. has been a monster on the glass so far in the tourney. Dawson and harrris on the wing, and a healthy Appling: Duke could get into serious foul trouble. I think IZZO knows that his perimeter players can drive to the basket all night on Duke's guards. Michigan St. is my play. Good Luck to all. One last note, I know that Duke beat alot of good teams very early in the year, that was then and normally that is the case with Coach K at the helm.