EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Will Remind You ...

Syracuse plays terrible with large leads. Keep that in mind in the 2nd half. Just sayin' if I had a dime for every time the old Orange blew a double digit lead under Jimmy B - I'd be able to hit the dollar menu a few times.

If Crean is as smart as I think he is, he'll take a page out of the Louisville handbook in the BE final and press the F out of the 'Cuse in the 2nd half. I sure the fukk hope these GD dickholes can hold a lead one damn time.

One damn time Boeheim, learn how to switch shit up with a lead so you don't yack it up - but I believe this game will wind up close at some point.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

You bet cuse?
    Your previous posts seem about anti-Cuse as it gets.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I would rather have them play terrible with large leads than playing terrible with large deficits.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    You bet cuse?
    Your previous posts seem about anti-Cuse as it gets.
    I'm a 'Cuse fan, but I know this team and how they play. I'm shocked at the lead at this point, but there's a long way to go. They had Louisville in a similar position and got shit canned in the span of about 10 mins.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Indiana is done.

Brackets going in flames.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Indiana can't generate the same press. They look like a high school girls team playing against that zone. Like they didn't have a week to prepare.

EaglesPhan36

Stay tuned. Panic mode looks inevitable for the Orange. That's when the fun starts and the lead goes bye bye.

EaglesPhan36

Quite the turnover shitfest. Good thing IU is donating more turnovers.

EaglesPhan36

IU playing like poop, but I'm not gonna feel safe until the last whistle. Just thinking back to the Cal game and how needlessly close that wound up being because of turnovers + missed FTs.

EaglesPhan36

MCW even poppin' threes. Whoa momma. Might be a Karma night.

goblue24
    goblue24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5912

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Syracuse plays terrible with large leads. Keep that in mind in the 2nd half. Just sayin' if I had a dime for every time the old Orange blew a double digit lead under Jimmy B - I'd be able to hit the dollar menu a few times.

If Crean is as smart as I think he is, he'll take a page out of the Louisville handbook in the BE final and press the F out of the 'Cuse in the 2nd half. I sure the fukk hope these GD dickholes can hold a lead one damn time.

One damn time Boeheim, learn how to switch shit up with a lead so you don't yack it up - but I believe this game will wind up close at some point.

Crean is a notoriously horrible in-game coach. He either refuses to make adjustments or simply doesn't know how to. I tend to think it is the latter.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Wow zellers is just getting abused down low, useless fool.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Not Tonight, Eaglesphan!...Cuse and Da' Big East conference is rocking like an IRON MAIDEN concert!!....

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by goblue24 View Post
    Crean is a notoriously horrible in-game coach. He either refuses to make adjustments or simply doesn't know how to. I tend to think it is the latter.
    Boeheim is no different, tonight though their game plan has worked the entire way so the expected flop has not occurred. Cannot believe this. All BE Elite 8 maybe?!?! Whoa momma. Still got 6 minutes to chew up.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

those indiana midgets got molested and so did my bankroll