hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Arizona?

Huge Ohio St fan, but Arizona matches up very well with OSU. I think Arizona wins outright here. Any thoughts?

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Buckeye fan myself, and I am staying far away from this. Never bet on your team hugh.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I agree I like zona a lot ml tomorrow think they take this game playing well right now

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Zona wins

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Zona wins
    the whole board is on Zona. Hopefully Landers is too.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Well then I'd have to be on OSU. I had Zona going to the final four

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Buckeyes

They cant possible play as bad as their last game.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Buckeyes -3'

Can't bring myself to bet the ML..its either OSU winning by 5+ or 'zona here...I like the bucks.

Plenty of physical play in the Big10 so they are ready for this...if it goes up tempo, bucks win easily.

Like IU moneyline more..mabeye dip my toes in if the line breaks 5 there

If your on zona..get your bets in now...something tells me OSU -2' is possible...heritage hanging a 3 now...I like the over here too a lot more...but something makes me say bucks all the way.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

I Noticed ALLLL the Pros are on the Arizona,,MMMM ihate when i see that.my Gut play is on the Buckeyes..but,, i might stay off completely..WAYYYY to many people riding Arizona. Good Luck.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Rob I noticed that also....everyone I see says Zona. They beat an overseeded Belmont and Harvard?? They lost 3 to UCLA this year. 5 of Ohio States losses this year came against teams still around including Duke, Kansas....

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Don't pay attention to the reg season. Zona is healthy and straight ballin. I keep going back and forth on this one. If OSU comes to play a complete game they're tough

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Bucks should get this

djefferis

Bucks have a nice streak going the last 6 weeks..'zonal is warm, but haven't faced a real solid team in this tourney.

ML bucks makes sense at -150, anything higher and you might as well lay the points...heritage -3' +100 is a solid play.

Craft made a solid comparison between Arizona and MSU yesterday..only difference is I'd take MSU any day. There is talent here..just not enough in my opinion.

Biggest worry..both teams looking ahead, knowing winner is virtually assured a final 4 spot getting a high seed next round. OSU has done this before, focus on a game ahead and not the task at hand..see Illinois game. That said, they are pumped, a veteran team and one of the most cohesive teams Thad has put on the floor recently.

Craft can't falter down the stretch like he did, bucks get the calls in physical play and win by 8 here..spread should be closer to 6 given Ohio state fan base, but Iowa state scared a lot of bettors.

Don't listen to the pros, they're just sandbagging to get OSU down to a manageable #..we are back to 4-4' by tip.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the whole board is on Zona. Hopefully Landers is too.
    the whole board is on Zona? ... Majority of bets are on Ohio State.

And if Landers had a bet on either team, i would be sure it would be Ohio State ML.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Bucks have a nice streak going the last 6 weeks..'zonal is warm, but haven't faced a real solid team in this tourney.

ML bucks makes sense at -150, anything higher and you might as well lay the points...heritage -3' +100 is a solid play.

Craft made a solid comparison between Arizona and MSU yesterday..only difference is I'd take MSU any day. There is talent here..just not enough in my opinion.

Biggest worry..both teams looking ahead, knowing winner is virtually assured a final 4 spot getting a high seed next round. OSU has done this before, focus on a game ahead and not the task at hand..see Illinois game. That said, they are pumped, a veteran team and one of the most cohesive teams Thad has put on the floor recently.

Craft can't falter down the stretch like he did, bucks get the calls in physical play and win by 8 here..spread should be closer to 6 given Ohio state fan base, but Iowa state scared a lot of bettors.

Don't listen to the pros, they're just sandbagging to get OSU down to a manageable #..we are back to 4-4' by tip.
    you can't get any more stupid then this guy right here.

what a awful analogy.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    you can't get any more stupid then this guy right here.

what a awful analogy.

If you're going to blast (say he is stupid) a guy for just expressing his thoughts, then at least do it correctly!

it's......what "an" awful analogy

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

500 pts says this line doesnt come close to closing at 4/4'. My guess would be a juiced 3 or possibly a late tick down at Pinny to bucks -2'...

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    If you're going to blast (say he is stupid) a guy for just expressing his thoughts, then at least do it correctly!

it's......what "an" awful analogy
    and here comes the sbr forum grammer police. right on cue idiot.

good work

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

No man, that's not what I was doing. I was simply making this point, if you're going to be an Internet "pu$$y" and dog someone, well you can't make yourself look like such an ignorant ignoramus while doing so. GL

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    500 pts says this line doesnt come close to closing at 4/4'. My guess would be a juiced 3 or possibly a late tick down at Pinny to bucks -2'...

Sure hope so

djefferis

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    I personally don't believe it will be 4'...and agree 4 is an outside shot...as is a closing # of 2'.

3' is realistic...a lot of folks on AZ but bucks bring out a ton of rec. Gamblers with them...just because the public supports them, don't assume its the wrong side...42 percent of the time the public wins.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

can solomon hill be stopped?

arizona was ranked #2 in the polls before under achieving

djefferis

Sure hope OSU backers got the -3 midday..just checked and the closing # did in fact move back up to 3' at all major books...FYI pinny -3' -108, AZ -104 was the closer.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Sure hope OSU backers got the -3 midday..just checked and the closing # did in fact move back up to 3' at all major books...FYI pinny -3' -108, AZ -104 was the closer.
    I bit on the -3.5