The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    rebounding is a huge factor in these college games, la salle is clearly outmatched there. if they dont have a high field goal percentage they will lose. believe it or not i have wichita state beating ohio state and advancing to the final four. beating ohio state is a long shot i know but they will take care of la salle. better defense and better rebounding is more important then higher field goal percentage and three point shooting.
    NCstate outrebounded Temple 34-22 but Temple outrebounded Indiana. Georgetown AND San Diego St outrebounded FGCU. Kstate outrebounded LaSalle. Colorado outrebounded Illinois. Villanova outrebounded UNC 35-22. Notre Dame outrebounded ISU. Rebounding is NOT as important as you think.

These 8 teams won on the boards and go 0-8. Theres many more from this years tourney as well, I just didn't want to look them up.

Also, Brock gave you points implying he agrees with your point which further invalidates it.

Sorry Wulfy but it just ain't so.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Damn I hate seeing people who probably didnt know La Salle was a team until a week ago saying they have no chance an trying to back it up with this rebounding non sense. The fact is La Salle had to play a much tougher schedule than WSU, they did ok even with their rebounding problems. Beat KSU in a virtual road game, and beat a hot Ole Miss team that has size up front. I'm not saying La Salle is going to win but don't count them out.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

Pomeroy Strength of schedule.
    LaSalle Pomeroy Strength of Schedule
    Overall: .6400 77 .5000
    Wichita St
    Overall: .6477 69 .5000
    Lower is better.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Did Brock really agree with Wichita State... Fukkkk. I hope it's not documented.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

LaSalle could give them some issues with there speed. Witchita is going to have to take advantage on inside and not force 3's

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Wichita State all the way, guey.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Taking LaSalle 1st half +2.5

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Damn I hate seeing people who probably didnt know La Salle was a team until a week ago saying they have no chance an trying to back it up with this rebounding non sense. The fact is La Salle had to play a much tougher schedule than WSU, they did ok even with their rebounding problems. Beat KSU in a virtual road game, and beat a hot Ole Miss team that has size up front. I'm not saying La Salle is going to win but don't count them out.
    Their sched doesnt matter at this point. It is all about matchups bro u should know that. With that said I think their too quick for the shockers therefore i would buy up to 7 and take the points. Easy money.

whiteboy14
    whiteboy14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LaSalle dead from the start

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

not looking good so far for you la salle backers sadly

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

sadly i'm on lasalle, sadly

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Well so far I'd say my predictions are all true - Wichita St dominating on rebounds and points in paint. La Salle draining a million 3s. This will be an interesting 2nd half.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    rebounding is a huge factor in these college games, la salle is clearly outmatched there. if they dont have a high field goal percentage they will lose. believe it or not i have wichita state beating ohio state and advancing to the final four. beating ohio state is a long shot i know but they will take care of la salle. better defense and better rebounding is more important then higher field goal percentage and three point shooting.
    Not even halftime, but Wichita dominating the boards.

Nice call Wulfy

TheSituation87
    TheSituation87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

To those who doubted my analysis I posted earlier before the game. I have a big F**K You . WSU up 16 at half

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Your earlier post hinted at the fact that you're a novice bettor. Your last post just confirmed it.

Good luck with your bets

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

la salle sucks!!!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation87 View Post
    To those who doubted my analysis I posted earlier before the game. I have a big F**K You . WSU up 16 at half
    Sitch I totally agreed with your breakdown, and wrote some similar stuff before as well. That's why I gave u tokes before tipoff, and now it's all looking 100% accurate so far.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    No no no. Sorry.

La Salle plays "great" defense ?!?! No they don't and they get outrebounded in almost all games.
    Wichita state plays more than 8 players almost every game. They get points from more players.
    Comparing La Salle win over VCU is like saying Michigan beat VCU so they will beat Kansas. Don't even try that - VCU plays a style completely different than Wichita State or KU.

I'm not saying The Explorers can't win this game, but I will say that if they don't make at least 10 3-pointers there is no chance they win. Wichita state might double la salles rebounds.
    I was close, WSU outrebounded La Salle 43-24. La Salle did not hit 10 3's, and never cut the lead to under 11. BINGO.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    NCstate outrebounded Temple 34-22 but Temple outrebounded Indiana. Georgetown AND San Diego St outrebounded FGCU. Kstate outrebounded LaSalle. Colorado outrebounded Illinois. Villanova outrebounded UNC 35-22. Notre Dame outrebounded ISU. Rebounding is NOT as important as you think.

These 8 teams won on the boards and go 0-8. Theres many more from this years tourney as well, I just didn't want to look them up.

Also, Brock gave you points implying he agrees with your point which further invalidates it.

Sorry Wulfy but it just ain't so.
    Good stats however a team is able to be more consistent playIng solid defense and rebounding versus a better shooting team that can be hot or cold on any given day. Miami was a clear example of that today .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

And the size discrepancy between these two teams are greater then any of the games you mentioned. And that ksu game was bullshit. Lasalle got lucky at the end

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    Not even halftime, but Wichita dominating the boards.

Nice call Wulfy
    Thanks bud.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Looks like all you La Salle band wagoners got waxed tonight. Go Shocks!

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    Wichita state is going to the final four!

i said it earlier in the week as well after they beat the zags in another thread...BRING ON DOOK!!!!

First 12