Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wright st. - santa clara

SANTA CLARA is the pick here... Wright st. struggles big time to score and most often, gets KILLED on the glass! SANTA CLARA +1.5..

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    SANTA CLARA is the pick here... Wright st. struggles big time to score and most often, gets KILLED on the glass! SANTA CLARA +1.5..
    I respect that you have made some good picks latetly but IMO to be credible you need more rationale than what you have written here... do you have any more?

Capnick

I gave my opinion on the game... but i cant write paragraphs for every pick i make... I FULLY BELIEVE in EVERY pick i post, so if that helps....

Serbone

I gave my opinion on the game... but i cant write paragraphs for every pick i make... I FULLY BELIEVE in EVERY pick i post, so if that helps....
    Well I think you can write more if you want credibility.
    You say Wright State "struggles big time to score"... well they scored enough to win 23 games.
    What about matchups? 3 pt shooting? "D"? Conference strengths? 2nd road game for SC, played Monday & from California? Coaching? Recent performances? Strength of schedule? Etc, etc... not trying to rag you it is just that so many just put a game up and thats it, so what is the point?
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Serbone; 03-27-13 at 03:33 PM.

Capnick

They avg 61 pts a game, and i have PLENTY OF CREDIBILITY in this forum..... If you don't think so, dont follow my plays...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cappy im going to post more winners in a minute . You may want to have a gander because this SQUARE play might burn you Jr. Oh and how was Mommys meatloaf?

Capnick

HEY PULLED DICK, let me tell you this for the last time.... Take your disfunctional, vulgar, shity capping comments somewhere else.... NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU WRITE AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN YOUR THREADS LATELY!!! YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY HERE ON SBR AND NO ONE LIKES OR RESPECTS YOU!!! THATS FACT! MOMMYS MEATLOAF? YOU TALK LIKE YOUR 16 YEARS OLD!!!!BYE DIRTBAG!

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post

Cappy im going to post more winners in a minute . You may want to have a gander because this SQUARE play might burn you Jr. Oh and how was Mommys meatloaf?
    HOW did SANTA CLARA DO? THATS RIGHT YOU DICK, DOUBLE DIGIT WIN!!!! HOW DID S MISS DO FOR U? THATS RIGHT , DOUBLE DIGIT LOSS!!! YOU BLOW PULLED DICK< YOU DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by serbone View Post
    well i think you can write more if you want credibility.
    You say wright state "struggles big time to score"... Well they scored enough to win 23 games.
    What about matchups? 3 pt shooting? "d"? Conference strengths? 2nd road game for sc, played monday & from california? Coaching? Recent performances? Strength of schedule? Etc, etc... Not trying to rag you it is just that so many just put a game up and thats it, so what is the point?
    Good luck.
    nothing tosay? Am i credible now?

pulledclear

Check Iowa come breath! SUCKA!!!!!!!!

pulledclear

Hows that Hockey UNDER dck head! YOU are horrible!

Capnick

BIG FUCKIN DEAL DOUCHEBAG!!!! 1-1 ... Thats garbage to me.........Nets go under and i go 4-1... WAY BETTER than your 1-1... Another night with you in my rear view mirror...... Your gonna need a neckbrace soon from all that lookin up at me in the standings dickhead.... How the fuk do you even have the nuts to post in my threads? I put you in the garbage every day dude!!!!

pulledclear

Hey shill fck you and Reemer gonna eat it on that Portland play!

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

dont b talking bout my girls meatloaf bitch

Serbone

nothing tosay? Am i credible now?
    It won, good for you, I mean it, you did well...
    But its like saying "Indiana is the pick tonight. They have a 7 foot guy"!
    How do I know wtf you considerations were? There were so many factors last night and you briefly cited two. If you really know the shot, you should have written a lot more.
    Lots of posters just name a winner and say "lock". You said two things, better than many...
    Last edited by Serbone; 03-28-13 at 09:03 AM.

Capnick

Thank you serbone....its like i said, i dont have the time to write a paragraph for every pick i make..... It takes tons of time watchin games, and searching for info to make picks.... then to have to write a lot on it for who? I dont get paid for this.....