PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse To Beat Indiana?

Indiana looked shaky vs. Temple.

Syracuse is battle tested after having played Louisville 3 times, Georgetown 3 times, Temple, Villanova, and Marquette this season.

Jim Boeheim is a great coach even if he did pay his players to play there.

Should be a great game.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

i agree, should be a good game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Time to double up on Indiana now.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Time to double up on Indiana now.

You're doubling down on Indiana -5.5?

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Agree it should be a great game. Think IU wins but -5.5 is too much for me to feel good about.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Cuse and MSU

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

R u kidding me? MCW is a bum and Syracuse tries to make every play end up on Sportcenter's Top 10 (they would rather hit a difficult fadeaway over a jumper any day and they want to dunk constantly). Syracuse is super overrated. The only shot you have is actually taking it in the paint this game (oh man MCW and his messed up jaw must be salivating over all the Top 10 possibilities) against that p.u.s.s.y. Zeller. Without Southerland you guys wouldn't be shit. MCW and Triche are bums and can't even hit clutch FT's. Now, on the other hand, I do believe Indiana is overrated too and after that game yesterday, I said I would never bet Indiana again...until I saw they were playing Syracuse!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I think Indiana had their scare and they will play better vs the Cuse zone.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Cuse's offense is too inconsistent to trust them.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

The wrong team is favored. Take the points + ml. I would rather see a Big Ten team advance but it's not happening in this one. I'll start a lock thread on Thursday. Unless everyone on Indiana has the game of their lives they have no shot.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

This hamburger is bound to get a pick right sooner or later.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Syracuse has been playing well since they the big east tourney. Beat seton hall, pitt, gtown and was killing the best team in the country louisville for 25 minutes before they ran out of gas. They beat a good montana team and cal as well. If cuse can hang with Louisville for so long they can hang with anyone.

HOWEVER, and this is a big however, the amazing thing about this is that they have been missing huge free throws down the stretch of every single game and they have had alot of scoring droughts going 5-10 minutes without scoring. They beat Cal, alot of people's upset special, going 10 minutes in the second half without scoring a basket. If they didn't have these scoring droughts and hit their free throws they could handle Indy pretty easy. That is a big if.

Stay away game, but should be great to watch.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Go back and watch the last five minutes of the SU win against Cal, and if you still want to load up on the Orange, bless your heart.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Go back and watch the last five minutes of the SU win against Cal, and if you still want to load up on the Orange, bless your heart.
    Go watch the first 35 minutes of the Temple game. If Temple didn't go ice cold (had nothing to do w/ IU's D) then they won that game.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Indiana has the outside shooters to handle the Cuse Zone.........This one shouldnt be that close...... 73-61 final......

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Go watch the first 35 minutes of the Temple game. If Temple didn't go ice cold (had nothing to do w/ IU's D) then they won that game.

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, If Temple doesnt have 1 player they score 29 points in the game......... LOL IFFFFFFFFFF

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, If Temple doesnt have 1 player they score 29 points in the game......... LOL IFFFFFFFFFF
    Yep, let's talk about Cuse supposedly having problems w/ Cal when they controlled the game from opening tip but ignore how IU barely came back against a Temple team who has ONE player that can score.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Yep, let's talk about Cuse supposedly having problems w/ Cal when they controlled the game from opening tip but ignore how IU barely came back against a Temple team who has ONE player that can score.
    Umm Temple beat Syracuse

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Umm Temple beat Syracuse
    Meaningless regular season game. The Pats lost to the Cardinals, Indiana lost to Whisky twice, sh*t happens.