pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to.....

publicly apologize to any of the astute SBR forum members that I may have offended with my satire of the great modern American society and winning plays. It is quite clear that the tightly knit family unit and social fabric I have commented on are truly the the backbone of America and will lead us into a PRODUCTIVE economic future. We are a team. Wining is CLEARLY the OBJECTIVE as it should be.

Your Pal

Pulledclear

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

that mighty white of you PC ..whooops

seriously most the ppl you offend prob get offended when they see a guy taking a piss in public,, i wouldnt trip on it, you aight with me..

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its all schtick man. Just a goof. People are so easy to antagonize and for some reason I find their weakness very entertaining.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they get so mad when you call them names, lol...like you talking directly to them, i find most the ppl that get riled up and respond tend to be exactly what they think you calling them..

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I guess ur getting under the skin of some folks over here but keep posting cuz I get a good laugh every time I read any of your posts.