Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Picks for today

So we're going with

Michigan -4 VCU overrated, as well as michigan, but I expect future professional ball players to handle the full court press

Michigan state -6 Who has Memphis beaten this year???

Louisville -11 Louisville have beaten top seeds by double digits this year, yes its the tourney, but colorado beat a shitty missouri team and louisville should increase their lead slowly throughout this game. Also if Colorado state decides to not play for a few minutes, consider it donezo for the Cam the Rams (stupid mascot)

More to come....

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    So we're going with

Michigan -4 VCU overrated, as well as michigan, but I expect future professional ball players to handle the full court press

Louisville -11 Louisville have beaten top seeds by double digits this year, yes its the tourney, but colorado beat a shitty missouri team and louisville should increase their lead slowly throughout this game. Also if Colorado state decides to not play for a few minutes, consider it donezo for the Cam the Rams (stupid mascot)

More to come....
    I like 'em all...

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

I parlayed those 3 teams.

Ballerholic

so just need Louisville to finish strong, Colorado St. can't score in the paint but I feel like the refs are officiating for the Rams. Don't think I'll hedge

Rmac15
    Rmac15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

So we're going with

More to come....
    Nice plays today, well done.

Ballerholic

Thanks man, appreciate it

Ballerholic

Well that'll do it, hope you tailed and good work on that parlay TeeRose

Mozzie7
    Mozzie7's Avatar Become A Pro!

So we're going with

More to come....
    Very nice - wish I had seen this earlier!