WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Before acting all smart ole miss was not a #2 seed that year but nice try. Hard to take your advice without checking simple facts.
    Yep, they were a 13 that made it to the sweet 16.

Tough betting against Izzo also in the NCAA tourney.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Not sure why a lot of people seem to be doubting Indiana guess will see. They have more talent on paper than anyone in the country and don't have any real bad losses like Duke, Kansas,Gonzaga, Florida and some other top teams. Sure they lost on the road to Illinois on a last second defensive lapse in a game they should of won, but that is nothing compared to Kansas losing easily to TCU and Baylor on the road, Florida getting smacked by Arkansas, Gonzaga getting smoked on there home court by that same Illinois team. Out of top 12 seeded teams only 3 don't have bad losses are Indiana, Loiusville and Michigan Stat. Indiana also has more quality road wins then anyone else. I wouldn't sell Indiana to short here against NC State(assuming they beat temple) is a matchup they will thrive in. Indiana loves to play a fast pace run and gun game that feeds into there greatest strength.

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    took from somewhere else but interesting stuff..

The B10 has only produced 1 of the last 23 Champions.

One time in the past 16 years, has every #2 seed made Sweet 16.

10 double-digit seeds have made Sweet 16 in last 3 years.

Only 2 #1 seeds have reached Final Four in last 3 years.
    Thanks for the info 2Da, this is why I think maybe the karma is coming back and all the favorites might win their games. Just think of that. Everyone thinks this is a crazy year in CBB, and any team can win. Maybe this is the year that it turns around and the favorites win all their games.

number1redskinsf
    number1redskinsf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Upsets most to least confident: 1. Oregon over OK state, 2. Belmont over Arizona, 3. Bucknell over Butler, 4. Davidson over Marquette, 5. Montana over Syracuse (Didn't pick it in my bracket but I could see it happening) I also picked Minny over UCLA but I don't know if you would call that an upset

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Not sure why a lot of people seem to be doubting Indiana guess will see. They have more talent on paper than anyone in the country and don't have any real bad losses like Duke, Kansas,Gonzaga, Florida and some other top teams. Sure they lost on the road to Illinois on a last second defensive lapse in a game they should of won, but that is nothing compared to Kansas losing easily to TCU and Baylor on the road, Florida getting smacked by Arkansas, Gonzaga getting smoked on there home court by that same Illinois team. Out of top 12 seeded teams only 3 don't have bad losses are Indiana, Loiusville and Michigan Stat. Indiana also has more quality road wins then anyone else. I wouldn't sell Indiana to short here against NC State(assuming they beat temple) is a matchup they will thrive in. Indiana loves to play a fast pace run and gun game that feeds into there greatest strength.
    You would have to put OHio St in there as well. Only bad lose was to Illini (which is not a bad lose) They should have beaten Kansas @ Kansas and final seconds to Duke @Duke. All there loses (except Illini) were to top 25 teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    Thanks for the info 2Da, this is why I think maybe the karma is coming back and all the favorites might win their games. Just think of that. Everyone thinks this is a crazy year in CBB, and any team can win. Maybe this is the year that it turns around and the favorites win all their games.
    if you took all chalk all the way you would prob beat my bracket,,lol...

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    You would have to put OHio St in there as well. Only bad lose was to Illini (which is not a bad lose) They should have beaten Kansas @ Kansas and final seconds to Duke @Duke. All there loses (except Illini) were to top 25 teams.
    I almost had Ohio State in there but they did take a smacking up in Madison. Granted losing to Wisconsin on the road isn't a bad loss in itself but they way they lost that game was a pretty bad one, but then again a lot better then losing by 20 to Baylor on the road.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

I really believe either Bucknell (over Butler) or Davidson (over Marquette) win. Maybe both.

boss_of_um

I almost had Ohio State in there but they did take a smacking up in Madison. Granted losing to Wisconsin on the road isn't a bad loss in itself but they way they lost that game was a pretty bad one, but then again a lot better then losing by 20 to Baylor on the road.
    If you are going to eliminate a team for a bad road loss then the whole field is pretty much gone...

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    If you are going to eliminate a team for a bad road loss then the whole field is pretty much gone...
    Yup except for Louisville, Indiana and Michigan State like I said. Those are my 3 fav to win title that I like most. I lean slightly more to Indiana since MSU and Louisville would meet in elite 8 if they both make it that far. Plus Indiana has the most quality wins of anyone.

boss_of_um

Yup except for Louisville, Indiana and Michigan State like I said. Those are my 3 fav to win title that I like most. I lean slightly more to Indiana since MSU and Louisville would meet in elite 8 if they both make it that far. Plus Indiana has the most quality wins of anyone.
    The IU game @ Minny shocked me a bit the way they were absolutely destroyed on the boards. Probably why they can't beat Wisconsin either. I think Miami can beat them up on the boards if they meet in the Elite 8. Biased of course as I wish my boys would have been sent out west for Gonzaga as their 1 seed.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    The IU game @ Minny shocked me a bit the way they were absolutely destroyed on the boards. Probably why they can't beat Wisconsin either. I think Miami can beat them up on the boards if they meet in the Elite 8. Biased of course as I wish my boys would have been sent out west for Gonzaga as their 1 seed.
    I do like that Miami team a lot and agree if they were in Gonzaga bracket I would probably have them in Final 4. I just think Indiana is a little too good for them, but Miami definitley is there toughest test in that region.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Before acting all smart ole miss was not a #2 seed that year but nice try. Hard to take your advice without checking simple facts.
    So they were a #4 seed and Valpo was #13!...whoopty doo!...So I made a mistake!...No need to be a dick about it!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

New Mexico State
    Akron
    Oregon

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

you guys were talking about VALPO WINNING LOLOL...they are 1/2letes not athletes....

M STATE doing what they do...winning

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Little late, but I will list mine. Even though a couple are currently getting pounded.

Valparaiso
    Bucknell
    Davidson
    Belmont

Have to try and find a few bracket busters, but so far it looks like my bracket is busted.

First 12