lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

all last week i spent at the atlantic 10 tournament and heres my take

the two teams will be difficult outs that reached the final in the atlantic 10 especially slu they have size and good outside shooters like evans and lewis and loe, they will give the cards everything and more too handle a very difficult matchup for the cards vs slu , slu protects the ball well and handled the havoc pressure of vcu so they will be accustomed to the pressure the cards display either way that matchup is gonna be a great one.now on to the vcu rams my take on this team they are a final four team if they had size which was the determining factor against slu on sunday there pressure forces turnovers and leads to transition baskets and they are very well coachedi see them goin to play kansas and i picked them beating michigan then facing kansas which means dealing with withey which will be a hard matchup but if somehow tarheels can beat kansas than i love vcu to beat nc cause nc turns the ball over alot and vcu pressure will give them fits

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    the two teams will be difficult outs that reached the final in the atlantic 10 especially slu they have size and good outside shooters like evans and lewis and loe, they will give the cards everything and more too handle a very difficult matchup for the cards vs slu , slu protects the ball well and handled the havoc pressure of vcu so they will be accustomed to the pressure the cards display either way that matchup is gonna be a great one.now on to the vcu rams my take on this team they are a final four team if they had size which was the determining factor against slu on sunday there pressure forces turnovers and leads to transition baskets and they are very well coachedi see them goin to play kansas and i picked them beating michigan then facing kansas which means dealing with withey which will be a hard matchup but if somehow tarheels can beat kansas than i love vcu to beat nc cause nc turns the ball over alot and vcu pressure will give them fits
    81 words and one period right in the middle.....I cannot take advice from the King of English here.....no offense meant, of course!

Regards,

The English Police

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

thx for the input and gluck in the tournament

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

we are gamblers---who cares how well someone writes---man made some good points

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    81 words and one period right in the middle.....I cannot take advice from the King of English here.....no offense meant, of course!

Regards,

The English Police
    hey pal your a cool guy but this is not english school we need to make money the atlantic 10 has some teams that could be upsets we need to watch out for them and a guy who went to the tourney probably has some good insites that we need to know or rather could use anyway i like his style of writing yeah its a little hard to read but also it feels cool to read and edgy maybe like some kind of alternative poet like ee cummings look i think its cool but we need to give each other all the tips and info we need to make money if we get burried at least it is not because we didnt try our best so we need to tell each other what we know about games and teams and lines and anyway i mean who cares about commas and periods there stupid anyway just basically a waste of space and a waste of time and ill tell you another thing its a lot of fun to write without them anyway you just type your words and move the fuk on no need to worry about where to add in other things that have nothing to do with the info your trying to communicate so cut the guy a brake ok he came in here and gave us free valuable insites and information on the atlantic 10 which is exactly what we should all be doing on here instead a lot of the other stuff that you find here you know what im saying
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave CarpeDime 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20649

vcu will [hopefully] drive kansas nuts