Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

St Mary will beat Memphis

, the Gaels guards can matchup with Memphis, Tigers got no inside game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

every bracket ive done i put whoever won this gm to beat memphis,, think it fair to say i have a serious lack of respect for memphis

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    every bracket ive done i put whoever won this gm to beat memphis,, think it fair to say i have a serious lack of respect for memphis
    Very overrated team IMO

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

as my boy txhouli would say.....memphis= AAU team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Very overrated team IMO
    i could prob put a local high school team together and ran thru conf usa this yr,, they didnt beat anyone worth a fukk...when ur best win is a toss up between vols on the road when they were playing terrible and northern iowa on a neutral i just cant believe in ya, not to mention the team has the basketball iq of a retarded chimpanzee..

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Where are all the Memphis backers?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I like memphis, but it'll be close but for some reason I see Memphis pullin away late

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

DONT SLEEP ON MEMPHIS!!!!

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

you guys are too hard on memphis man. that being said, i will probably have them losing to st mary's in my office bracket. i might cry like a baby if they win though. it's been too long, man.

i will tell you this though...they will most likely put geron johnson on dellavadova and he will be marginalized. and what else does st. mary's really have if he's gettin bulldogged. i'm sure they'll screen for him and get guys open for jumpers but johnson will make his life miserable whenever he can.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Where are all the Memphis backers?
    right here dilo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    you guys are too hard on memphis man. that being said, i will probably have them losing to st mary's in my office bracket. i might cry like a baby if they win though. it's been too long, man.

i will tell you this though...they will most likely put geron johnson on dellavadova and he will be marginalized. and what else does st. mary's really have if he's gettin bulldogged. i'm sure they'll screen for him and get guys open for jumpers but johnson will make his life miserable whenever he can.
    memphis might be too athletic for them but seriously i have no respect for a team that got waxed by the only decent teams they played all yr...

texhooper

memphis might be too athletic for them but seriously i have no respect for a team that got waxed by the only decent teams they played all yr...
    i understand. they may surprise you though. they learned how to share the ball this year in will barton's absence and they're more mature. what i don't like is middle reminded me of memphis and st. mary's reminded me of all the teams that have beaten memphis (except vcu, who just ball the fukk all over you). i think you're gonna know who geron johnson is after this game though if you didn't already. that dude is a straight up killer.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

They lost to VCU, Minnesota, Xavier, and Lousivile and only one of them was double digits...definitely didnt get waxed

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If they can take him out of the game St. Marys will be in some trouble. Although a much better team than Memphis, Gonzaga did exactly that and swept them 3-0 this year for the first time I can remember in quite some time.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They lost to VCU, Minnesota, Xavier, and Lousivile and only one of them was double digits...definitely didnt get waxed
    xavier was the only gm that was close and xavier not very good..

2daBank

i understand. they may surprise you though. they learned how to share the ball this year in will barton's absence and they're more mature. what i don't like is middle reminded me of memphis and st. mary's reminded me of all the teams that have beaten memphis (except vcu, who just ball the fukk all over you). i think you're gonna know who geron johnson is after this game though if you didn't already. that dude is a straight up killer.
    i didnt watch them much in conf play cause well that conf was bad, so admittedly i havnt seen much of them since early on besides the xavier game but they still strike me as the same mentally challenged team that doesnt value the rock and misses big fts..

texhooper

2dabank, my man, how can i convince you otherwise when the team ain't putting forth jack shit to back me up? i understand, it's all good. but just watch the st mary's game for dj stephens alone. this is a dunking talent we don't see often at all at the college level. this may be his last time on american tv, and every game--and i do mean every game--he does shit like this (and there's tons more of this shit out there that i can't find on youtube. trust me):

and this i'm just adding for fun:

Points Awarded:

2daBank gave texhooper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

man, i don't remember this...holy shit...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

+1.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    +1.
    of course...of course...you and your overall number one seed team...

texhooper

you know, we're in the same bracket lkid. may be rematch time.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

you know, we're in the same bracket lkid. may be rematch time.
    Maybe we will spot you 26 this time instead of 16 just too see if we can comeback.

GL to you're boys.

2daBank

i remember the vcu 1 tex,,the kid can jump out of the fukkin gym for sure,,the "memphis madness" ones were sick, kid can fly,,i certainly dont question who the more athletic team..

2daBank

of course...of course...you and your overall number one seed team...
    they had to put my slu squad in LK bracket

texhooper

they had to put my slu squad in LK bracket
    man i just am glad we don't have to face you guys in the first round again. what a nightmare. helped me win my office pool though, i had memphis losing that game anyway.

i just want memphis to win one damn game. just one. that's what i'm reduced to. then we got josh pastner screaming about how this year ain't a failure if they don't win...man get outta here with that bullshit dude. fukkin beat someone for a change, man. get outta the first round, dude.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Step one for Memphis:

Get out of the C-USA

Step two:

Go back to Memphis State

God I miss those Louisivlle/Memphis battles, they were my bed time stories.

texhooper

step three: join the america 12

wait...

oh, you said get out ​of conference usa...my bad...

2daBank

man i just am glad we don't have to face you guys in the first round again. what a nightmare. helped me win my office pool though, i had memphis losing that game anyway.

i just want memphis to win one damn game. just one. that's what i'm reduced to. then we got josh pastner screaming about how this year ain't a failure if they don't win...man get outta here with that bullshit dude. fukkin beat someone for a change, man. get outta the first round, dude.
    i dont think LK glad where slu landed ,,i know 1 thing slu can handle the press, cant bring myself to take them in that gm but should be a good 1...

it nothing personal against mem, you actually got me wanting to change my bracket just so i can root for you to get a W! it just i always think of them as a low hoops iq team and nothing really pisses me off more about a team than that..

texhooper

don't change your bracket. man i grew up with this team. i love memphis basketball. i'm liable to say anything stupid about them.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave texhooper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

prob wont change but not like my bracket wont be fukked by 3 o'clock thu anyways so im rooting for ya brother..

texhooper

well thanks man, i appreciate it. i told myself i wasn't going to get all homer in this thread but i guess i did it.

and lkid, you don't know how cool that is to run into a louisville fan who wants memphis and louisville back in the same conference because the rivalry means that much to you too. that's a true rivalry right there.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

well thanks man, i appreciate it. i told myself i wasn't going to get all homer in this thread but i guess i did it.

and lkid, you don't know how cool that is to run into a louisville fan who wants memphis and louisville back in the same conference because the rivalry means that much to you too. that's a true rivalry right there.
    My man, It's all respect. I was at the last game between us in the C - USA tourney in Freedom Hall and it was all red and blue. You're fans are so respectful and intelligent. I'm obviously a huge homer but I respect the game brother, so don't this vid the wrong way.

Gotta throw a little sting you're way

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Is there a line on this game yet?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Memphis a dog, wow.

2daBank