curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Michigan +1500 to win NCAA title

It could friggin happen they have lost to some crap teams but I said at the beginning of the year they would win it all so fk it I'm putting a bill on er.

dolla-dolla
    Cash Rules Everythang Around Me
    dolla-dolla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Thats worth a very small bet. BUT I really cant see them going passed the second round. Only reason I jave them beating a solid team like SDSU is its at home. After that their run is done. Cant see them getting passed a fast team like VCU. Esp since they like to allow teams to go onDD runs on them nefore coming back. Cant do tjat in the tourney.

dolla-dolla

HATE to say that coz its my alma mater. They have been 10-7 in last 17 games. And yea big ten is tff but they did almost lost to PSU at home and lost to them away after leading by DD.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Ya but they have good gaurds that can handle the press of VCU if they get hot they could make a huge run.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I just cant see a big ten team in the final four. Its a great league within its self but the big ten play just doesnt stack up. They will eventually run into a matchup nightmare.

dolla-dolla

Thats a big IF. Def have the talent. If stauskas and others can drain by 3s like the first part of the season, fa sho. But their inside game has been week Nd their last 2 min gm mgmt has been horrid, ala the shit lost to indiana. That hurt. Its worth a shot. Ill put some pockey chg on that. But im not advancingthem past 2nd round. I hope im wrong coz there is nothing more I would love than to have michigan win it all. I bleed maize and blue. But I gots to keep it real.

dolla-dolla

Totally agree. Final four is more like florida, louisville, miami, new mexico, kansas. Id put st louis in before a big ten team.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

You can get +2400 at 5dimes.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You can get +2400 at 5dimes.
    This...why is everyone posting these shitty futures odds

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Better to just do a mechanical parlay and you will end up with much better odds. Yes, Michigan has good value at +1500 and higher. The only teams which I think have a better shot at winning it all are Indiana, Duke, and Kansas.