2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Hate to see you liking Arizona; I have New Mexico in the FF.
    honestly didnt wanna use 3/4s as "sleepers" and that region so weak figure it a good place to look,,,not sure i really believe zona has it in them but they made it out of that region in 1 or 2 brackets i did and they the highest seed to do so, hence i listed them...doubt you catch me betting them..NM certainly capable but not like the mw has a great track record..

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

See how many Brackets have Duke winning it all. Then get back to me sht stain.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    ...actually have duke playing Indiana in the championship in two brackets...

Justin3587

Just saying. Come the F on. Both your sleepers have been #1 at some point this year. JUST SAYING.

WMtribe17
    WMtribe17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by WMtribe17 View Post
    Logical - Florida

Sleepers - St. Louis/OK St. winner & Butler
    Forgot NC St. also - guess I will replace them with Butler. They remind me of an NBA team in that I feel like they give a half-assed effort during the season and will kick it into gear now that it is tourney time.

pulledclear

O K here you go sleeper Colorado....feel better...NO ONE higher then a 3 seed will win this Tourney PERIOD.

Justin3587

O K here you go sleeper Colorado....feel better...NO ONE higher then a 3 seed will win this Tourney PERIOD.
    Good call. I like Colorado as well. Very undervalued squad.

Justin3587

But I have to disagree. Southern has a good shot here...

pulledclear

Well Louisville is fcked Dck head Vitale picked them and thats the kiss of death. Im glad I like Indiana, Gozaga or Fla to win it all. He also has Davidson beating Marquette and Cinn beating Creighton... What an un listenable fckng rube!!! That dck head has 3 big ten teams in the final 4!!!!! ESPN is such a JOKE!lololol

Justin3587

Well Louisville is fcked Dck head Vitale picked them and thats the kiss of death. Im glad I like Indiana, Gozaga or Fla to win it all. He also has Davidson beating Marquette and Cinn beating Creighton... What an un listenable fckng rube!!! That dck head has 3 big ten teams in the final 4!!!!! ESPN is such a JOKE!lololol
    I agree. BUT I have to say of Cincinnati is shooting like I have seen them shoot before, they could give Creighton some real problems.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont hate the davidson pick, marq is a joke of a 3...

pulledclear

Cowherd has St Louis playing Miami for the title!!!!!! If that happens I WILL SCK REEMER AND MACDUMMYS DCKS AT THE SAME TIME WHILE OPIES OLD LADY BANGS MY ASS WITH A DILDO!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

The big 10 is a top 3 conference this year. If wisconsin was more consistent it would be even better.

Havnt seen anybody else that likes my ohio state pick so far. Oh and that duke loss to maryland didnt mean shit. I actually like them being a bit undr the radar. Coach k will get those boys ready

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    you are now labeled as a fruitcake!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Duke is my sleeper
    and winner is Louisville

First 12