doubleehh
    doubleehh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

wiscky vs ohio st/// vcu vs st louis

I have wiscky winning by 3, but i just cant understand or read this team, what do you all think?
    I have st louis winning with their 3 point shooting. What do you guys think??

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by doubleehh View Post
    I have wiscky winning by 3, but i just cant understand or read this team, what do you all think?
    I have st louis winning with their 3 point shooting. What do you guys think??
    I had a solid day yesterday (finally) and i took both wisky and ST Lou (also took ohio, didnt play vcu game), and maybe its my emotion but OHio st barely beat mich st and i feel like maybe they have a let down against wisky, and i tried riding vcu a few times after they smashed butler and they just let me down.. i think st lou wins but can they pull off by 3?

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Need help here guys. I can get St. Louis a pick. Confused!

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

St louis at pick is great value if nothing else

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Agree with that. Can you give thoughts on Ohio.St. -2 v Wisconsin?

ChiHawk86
    ChiHawk86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Wisc, FGP yesterday was like 51% 10% higher than their average, can they keep that up?. OSU can handle playing half court offense/defense and match Badgers playing style. And i'm sure that blow out is still on OSU's mind.

I think the game will be low scoring and very close with OSU pulling away at the end.