DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Leaning towards St Louis tomorrow

They played a strong game vs vcu last time and have looked strong in the a10 tourny

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real question is who's not liking the with this short line.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

everyone seems to like them , line is moving......im on them too

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this team is on a mission. I have tripled my bankroll just by riding this team alone (yes because SLU were under the radar)

but I cannot pull the trigger for tomorrow's game against VCU. Why ? because VCU are a smart team (see their revenge game record), they wont lose twice against SLU, it's a toss up IMO

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I WAS AT THE TOURNEY TODAY AND THIS VCU TEAM CAUSES HAVOC , I THINK THERE CRAZED PRESSURE WILL DISRUPT SLU OFFENSE AND CAUSE TURNOVERS THAT WILL LEAD TO TRANSITION BASKETS FOR VCU, JUST LIKE IT DID TODAY AGAINST A MUCH BIGGER UMASS TEAM. SLU BEAT THEM TWICE THIS YEAR? and there the 1 seed in this tourney and only a 2 pt favorite that may raise some eyebrows . also love the shaka man hesa great coach and makes adjustments whhen need to be

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    I WAS AT THE TOURNEY TODAY AND THIS VCU TEAM CAUSES HAVOC , I THINK THERE CRAZED PRESSURE WILL DISRUPT SLU OFFENSE AND CAUSE TURNOVERS THAT WILL LEAD TO TRANSITION BASKETS FOR VCU, JUST LIKE IT DID TODAY AGAINST A MUCH BIGGER UMASS TEAM. SLU BEAT THEM TWICE THIS YEAR? and there the 1 seed in this tourney and only a 2 pt favorite that may raise some eyebrows . also love the shaka man hesa great coach and makes adjustments whhen need to be
    LMAO, didyou wath the 1st game, teams with low turnover ratio always give VCU, it is STL that will be getting easy baskets after getting past the press.