Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Wisconsin Badgers Tomorrow

Wrong team is favored here. I'm seeing a line of Wisky +1.5.

In my opinion, Wisky is one of the top 5-8 teams in the nation. Very solid team that can matchup with anyone. We saw them handle Michigan and Indiana, they should do the same with Ohio St tomorrow.

Probably going to hit this one big.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 03-16-13 at 08:05 PM.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

As much as I hate to say it, I think Wisco wins. They were able to close out Indiana and Ohio St. had a tough time closing out MichSt. Wisco is playing tough ball, and I think they win tomorrow, I would have thought they would be 2pt favorites, so I am comfortable laying the ML instead of the +1.5

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gonna be one hell of a game Speedy the main difference will be Craft that kid is amazing! Been on Wiscy last 2 days but gonna have to think this one over it should be a nail-biter.

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Gonna be one hell of a game Speedy the main difference will be Craft that kid is amazing! Been on Wiscy last 2 days but gonna have to think this one over it should be a nail-biter.
    Ive been against Wisco the last 2 days and that didnt go so well. I am anti-Wisconin Badgers, so I love it when they lose.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Speedy ill tail you on this, hope this isn't a fishy line, I trust in your homework though. I assume this is just based off public perception of osu.

Just await the Landers stamp of approval and we're good to go.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

I like the Buckeyes

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Wrong team is favored here. I'm seeing a line of Wisky +1.5.

In my opinion, Wisky is one of the top 5-8 teams in the nation. Very solid team that can matchup with anyone. We saw them handle Michigan and Indiana, they should do the same with Ohio St tomorrow.

Probably going to hit this one big.
    The advantage that they have over Michigan & Indiana, they don't have it over OSU, MU has always been vulnerable to 3pt and physical team. Indiana's problem with them is more tempo.

OSU has defence, they are physical and can play in slow or fast tempo game. If anything lack of many scorers is their weakness but they ten't anything big here. Cinderella story in major tournament conference doesn't usually end well. I would lean OSU at the moment

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Speedy ill tail you on this, hope this isn't a fishy line, I trust in your homework though. I assume this is just based off public perception of osu.

Just await the Landers stamp of approval and we're good to go.
    Haven't done much homework on it. Just saw the line and couldn't believe the Badgers were dogs. I've road the Badgers the last two days, and will be on them again tomorrow. Only thing that will take me off this play is if this line starts to move in Ohio St's favor.

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

This is all Bucky! On Wisconsin!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

On UW +2 and ML as well. Split the season series with UW absolutely pounding them at home.

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Buckeyes win, but I never bet on my teams.