pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

That that that......

dryed upp kraka peace of wyte smeli dawg poo poo capnick dun piss me awf! Fade these suka.

S Miss+5 and +190
    Miss-4
    Mary+4 and +175
    ohio st -1
    New Mex+130

In all seriousness though....

OK Sapnick even you have to admit its amazing that you can teach a dog to sit, you can teach lions and all sorts of animals amazing tricks but no one can teach a _ _ _ _ _ r how to shoot a free throw. You would think with all JT Jrs experience , he would have figured it out by now I guess some things are just impossible. Maybe when Obangos term is over we will elect a lemur!!!!

P.s. will you be my friend?????

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

U my friend are a typical example why the world dislikes Americans. Racist pig. How bout just make your picks, make numerous replies to your own threads and when you call us all names show a tad of class and leave race out of it.

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

MR. Slow n steady, this is the whole reason why im all over him... he talks shit about everyone like hes sooo much better than they are... In reality, he sucks as a capper, and worse than that, he turns down a challenge, which a REAL MAN would never do! So props to you my friend for calling him out! Nice work, and good luck today!!!

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

^^ dont waste your time on this kid. I just had to address the racism. I have no idea what kind of capper he is?? GL to all

Capnick

Dont worry, im done with him... I proved what i needed to yesterday for all of sbr to see with regards to him.....

pulledclear

PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT TTT! fart noise.

pulledclear

Mi raisis??? Allz I kann sai iz heba deba doo doo doo!

pulledclear

Hey Cappy!!! Guess who went 4-1 today!!! If S miss didnt implode in DBL OT I would have been PERECT AGAIN. Sck on that stooge cause im the best EVER! CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA CHING!!!

pulledclear

Should I give you anus lckers a late night degen special CAUSE IM ON FFIIIRRREEEEEEE! New Mexico is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!! Florida is a beast!!!!!!!!! sapnick will show up any second.

Capnick

WHAT WERE YOU YESTERDAY! WITH YOUR LOCK OF THE YEAR GEORGETOWN? 1-4...DUDE, you dont touch me... STAY OUT OF MY WAY MR. PULL MY PUD... I OWN YOU!!!!!!

Capnick

Where were you yesterday after the gtown loss? You fukkin hid like the pussy dick you are... Take my advice dickweed... Stay away from me and my threads... I will embarass you like i did yesterday for all to see!!!

pulledclear

Cappy will you be my friend???

pulledclear

No one even LOOKS at your threads!!!

pulledclear

Cappys got the Cuse Blues!!!!