pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    If you read my challenge, thats what i suggested.. he turned it down... He is a condescending asshole to everyone on this forum, and its time everyone realizes it.... And a spineless prick too..
    START picking. GO I accept your challenge race to 100 and I WILL TAKE THE OTHE RSIDE OF EVERY PICK YOU MAKE ATS. The only pssy IS YOU. Start picking or Move on!

pulledclear

Is nt that the beauty of having a + moneyline in the bank. Even if UTEP does not come back PROFIT IS LOCKED!!!! Learn the game fool. Man I hope they come back so I can stick it up your sorry ass.

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not gonna happen retard! And when the orange beats g town (your lock that you love!) your PROFIT LOCKED is a loss! Secondly, a handicapping challenge doesnt work like that.. You have to make picks.. Anyway i'm done with you.. Go badmouth other people on this forum...Your a pussy loser!

pulledclear

Sapdick.......Crickets......Crickets.... Disappeared AGAIN without posting a play STUNNER!!!!

pulledclear

Not gonna happen retard! And when the orange beats g town (your lock that you love!) your PROFIT LOCKED is a loss! Secondly, a handicapping challenge doesnt work like that.. You have to make picks.. Anyway i'm done with you.. Go badmouth other people on this forum...Your a pussy loser!
    Go ahead I FADE YOU. I WIN!!!! CCCHHAAA CHHHIIINNNNGG sht rag you lose AGAIN!!!

Capnick

When Syracuse beats gtown, you will lose and i will be all over you all weekend for everyone to see you piece of garbage...Stay tuned

pulledclear

He must of had to get to his job at Taco Bell. Capprick let me have a number 4 with a sprite. Thanks!

pulledclear

Why wouldnt you just take the winners I have been so GENEROUSLY providing??? In particular the late night degen specials!! OH your a fckng MORON I forgot sorry.

Capnick

Hows UTEP doin loser? You suck... And you think you can outpick me? Thats why you wont accept my challenge.. I OWN YOU!!!

pulledclear

I dont have to out pick you. I will let you bury yourself!

Capnick

Just wait you dickhead... I will fuckin embarrass you all weekend when gtown falls and you lose again for the day!!!!

pulledclear

How did WISKY do. Lost on Mich did ya!!! lol lol lol. Dont worry you will be back.

Capnick

What kind of man turns down any challenge? Oh i forgot, you aren't a man!!!

pulledclear

Caprick any picks???? No didnt think so but keep grinding out 10 cents a post!!

Capnick

I had mich over asshole .... check my post from earlier dick... get your facts straight loser...

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capnick, you've turned this from a decent calling out, to it making you look like the fool... just lay off the cracka lol

Capnick

I got syracuse dick...

Capnick

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    Capnick, you've turned this from a decent calling out, to it making you look like the fool... just lay off the cracka lol
    Your right, i respect that... but understand, this guy spends his day calling everybody on here losers , trolls, and worse.. whats more he turns down a challenge so what do you want me to do?

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    He is a 10 cents a post shill stump, and thats the TRUTH. When CUSE GETS BURIED he will disapear.

pulledclear

Your right, i respect that... but understand, this guy spends his day calling everybody on here losers , trolls, and worse.. whats more he turns down a challenge so what do you want me to do?
    I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, theres 10 more cents for you, YOU PICK I FADE. GO.....and GO.....Crickets

pulledclear

Capnick

What are you learning impaired? How many times do i have to say its not a contest if you fade my picks?

Capnick

See you after syracuse beats gtown.. done here!

pulledclear

I say it is. AND THE BEST PART YOU WILL DO ALL THE WORK!!

pulledclear

10 cent stump.

pulledclear

Capnick I must hand it to you, that was brilliant capping. The ability to predict Gtown shooting 4 out of 19 3pt shots and knowing that not even GT Jr cant get stupid fckng _ _ _ _ _ rs to practice free throws(11 of 20). Well done sir.

pulledclear

He will respond when his shift at Ruby Tuesdays is over.

Capnick

Im back from the movies and what do i see? Yea , your lock g- town losing to my pick syracuse... Dude, you penetrating blow as a capper, you dont touch me and you know it... Thats why you didnt answer my challenge...You fuckin call everybody terds, degens, etc, etc., but really your the asshole dirtbag loser... Make and post your picks and shut your fuckin mouth, you jerkoff.. Your no better than anyone else who posts on sbr... And if you think im gonna respond to your stupid statements, its not gonna happen... we are done here! I proved my point to everyone watchin, and thats all that matters to me... I OWN YOU!!!!!

Capnick

What happened, big mouth!

First 12