ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

PAC-12 Tournament is by far the best one....

Because the location is Epic.

The arena is packed, it's loud, it's drunk, it's electric.... and every damn ass in the seat has money on the game.
    The switch out here was a no brainer. To all who have the pleasure of making it out .

Best post season experience I've had since New Orleans over a decade ago.

BTW, the basketball is actually pretty good. (just in case you live on the east coast and are oblivious).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, and Untied

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would absolutely love to be out there right now.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

2nd session of the first round of the ncaa tournament are my favorite two games of the year to watch live

whole crowd goes to either tailgate or the nearest bar in between sessions and comes back drunk

first tourney i ever went to was a lonnng time ago (cal was still at umass) and the loudest cheer of the night was when the cincy dance team came out to perform....looked like a fukkin group of 20 strippers at midcourt

unreal

havent been in a couple years and cant go this year....jealous of chalker

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Chalky- hit Raku on spring Mtn and Decatur late night for best food in city.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gingerbread

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

never occurred to me wcc and wac were in vegas with P12 and mwc too....fukkin sick

gritter is hash house overrated for breakfast or what? im a big breakfast guey

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    never occurred to me wcc and wac were in vegas with P12 and mwc too....fukkin sick

gritter is hash house overrated for breakfast or what? im a big breakfast guey
    bring your appetite. portions are warrioresque. only thing that is above average there is waffles and fried chicken. insert your black joke guys. too much food for anyone and the only one i used to go to(sahara/rainbow) was always packed in am. i am not waiting to eat breakfast. egg and i chain was the breakfast spot. probably new spots now though.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

stayed at bellagio in jan. and theres one across the street at the quad but had to work during the day and while i love good breakfast i aint getting up early for it in vegas

staying next month at mandalay so in reality zero chance ill go there on that trip

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    stayed at bellagio in jan. and theres one across the street at the quad but had to work during the day and while i love good breakfast i aint getting up early for it in vegas

staying next month at mandalay so in reality zero chance ill go there on that trip
    Lavo brunch or eat at pool with scenery.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Lavo brunch or eat at pool with scenery.
    will be at moorea every day unless i hit it huge and then ill just bring the naked hookers to me

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Moorea was always kind of average. Tao, marquee and any pool at Wynn are where the hot broads who fall for dumb lines hang out.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Thank god they moved it from Staples Center in LA to Vegas. Those games were empty in LA, good to see most the seats full.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Moorea was always kind of average. Tao, marquee and any pool at Wynn are where the hot broads who fall for dumb lines hang out.
    where are tao and marquee

i wasnt the one who chose MB but its nice to roll outta bed and straight down to the pool

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Best games so far.