16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

-11 Mizz vs Texas am I need advice

Is 11 too much to lay if so what about the total o/u

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I wouldn't bet on Mizzou here as I don't think they have shown that they can blow out half decent teams on a neutral floor or on the road. Outside of S Carolina and Miss St, they have either lost or not won by more than 9 points on a neutral floor or on the road. I tend to believe that Texas AM will slow this down if they want to have any chance in to win, which would make me lean under the total. That said, if Mizzou come out with guns blazing and opens up a big lead, then the over is likely going to happen. I would leave it alone, but if I had to play it, I would take Texas AM and the points. Best of luck to you on your play.
    Points Awarded:

16johnnymac gave Goodfella10 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    I wouldn't bet on Mizzou here as I don't think they have shown that they can blow out half decent teams on a neutral floor or on the road. Outside of S Carolina and Miss St, they have either lost or not won by more than 9 points on a neutral floor or on the road. I tend to believe that Texas AM will slow this down if they want to have any chance in to win, which would make me lean under the total. That said, if Mizzou come out with guns blazing and opens up a big lead, then the over is likely going to happen. I would leave it alone, but if I had to play it, I would take Texas AM and the points. Best of luck to you on your play.
    Thank you I would have wasted money

Jmac

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Thank you I would have wasted money

Jmac
    Don't know that sure. They may cover. Just my opinion, but I don't think it was a strong play.