DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

1H L*ck and TWO other great picks tonight! 7pm & 9pm EST

Hey guys I got my eye on two games tonight starting at 7pm & 9pm eastern. Current record on SBR is 31-13-6 (70%) and I bet NCAAB only.

9pm EST. California vs Utah: I LOVE Cal -4 1H here.
    In the two previous meetings this year, Cal was up by 10 at half in each. Cal should be fresh tonight as they have had a bit of rest, meanwhile Utah will be playing its 4th game in a week including a slim win last night vs. USC. I don't think Utah has much to play for other than try to get an automatic berth, but Cal is one of the hottest teams in the PAC right now and is trying to make a statement. I think they win the whole game outright but not so sure about covering the whole game spread.

7pm EST. Maryland vs. Wake Forest: Is Maryland -6 here TOO easy??
    Outrebounded. That's the word for WF - they get outrebound. And Maryland outrebounds opponents - Alex Len is a beast, just remember what he did to Plumlee. In both matchups this year Maryland won by 26 at home and 10 at Wake Forest. Even when they won a 'close one' by 10 at Wake, and Maryland's stars were in foul trouble EARLY on like first 5 mins of the game, the Terrapins led by as many as 30 in the second half! My final thought here is that with the selection of the new Pope this week, there is no way the fukkin "Demon Deacons" are winning tonight, sorry boys.

Final play is a mashup of the two: Parlay of Cal ML & Maryland ML 1/.76

Give me some feedback before I pull the trigger - although I'm loaded up and ready, just don't know how many bullets I'm firing. Do I unload the clip or just fire 3 bullets??

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Well I got scared on the 6 pt spread so I bought Maryland-5. Still lovin the cal-4 1H line and the ML parlay.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Well I guess I didn't need to pay the extra juice and buy the point from the Maryland game. All that matters is I'm 50% of the way there on a 3-0 night. Let's go CAL!

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Tough break buddy, pretty sure cal just imploded.