Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

no one?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Johnnies +5 and ML for me. The ND line seems a little low but I'm having trouble pulling the trigger on RU. Rutgers is dirty dirty garbage.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Johnnies +5 and ML for me. The ND line seems a little low but I'm having trouble pulling the trigger on RU. Rutgers is dirty dirty garbage.
    Rutgers looked really good last night, don't see why they can't ride the momentum and keep it close. ND never impresses me either.

St John's looks almost too good to be true, was surprised they were getting 4.5. Thought it would be 3 or 3.5.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Favorites have won and covered every Big East tourny game so far (depending on what line you got SU at...opened at 11 closed at 14.) St. Johns has the athleticism to give Nova trouble. I agree ND isn't impressive also. ML them both and worse case you go 1-1 imo. Could see both winning outright easily though

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I am going w/ St. John's +2.5 1h

I think they come out motivated playing on their home court and force some turnovers that lead to easy buckets. Lavin will extend the defense to not allow JAmes Bell to get going early from deep as we as all acrhy d. He has athletic bigs like Freshman sensation Jakarr Sampson that can deal w/ Pinkston underneath.

I also like Sampson to get some easy Offensive put back's that will kill any Momentum NOva comes across.

I like the 1h play better because the Red Storm's struggle to fill up the scoreboard could catch up to them as Nova gets the lead in the second half and ends up pulling this one out.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I am tossed between this play, but the villa coach gave a big motavated talk on the news regarding Villa's under performing and I am thinking villanova wins this game. Did you hear about the news statement? I know its only a speach but I think they pull this out. St Johns is athaletic but Villanova is a better team. Can you give me some advice to my thinking?

Thank you very much

Johnny Mac

Good luck tonight I hope you break your books bank! $$$$$ in da bank

PS i know my gammer is bad sorry