d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    The guy who should have played more was DaJuan Coleman. Was really their best low post presence and rebounder or at least showed it in limited action, but I don't think Boeheim ever trusted him when he came back from knee surgery. His bulk should have been an asset. All the guy did was produce when he got minutes. Boeheim drives me nuts with his rotations. All that said, this team overachieved big time to make the Final Four. Team does not have great talent overall, but they came together at the right times in the BE tourney and NCAAs.

Fair would be stupid not to probe the NBA. Had a solid tourney and his stock is probably never going to be higher. MCW is probably gone too although I think his game is not really NBA level at this point. He's not strong and his outside shot sucks. He'd do well to bulk up and play another year at SU. In the NBA, he'll get exposed for his limited perimeter game. I really don't see where he'd score a great draft grade, but maybe I'm just Debbie Downer.

Team will be much different next year. Expecting Coleman and Grant to both be getting heavier minutes. Cooney could be the next great white shooter. Good PG in Ennis coming in that probably slides right in if MCW is a jackass and leaves. Be interesting to see them in the ACC. I think they compete, but I think they might be more of a bubble team next year unless guys really progress over the summer and either MCW or Fair comes back.
    MCW will come out and be lottery on future potential alone.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Id love to see MCW come back. Unfortunately he's probably a top 15 pick so I'm not seeing it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mike is gone, C.J. would be smart to leave as well but it will be his team next year if he decides to stay but he has two kids and is 21. This was the last hope, should of done more with '10 '12 '13...Cuse won't make it back another 10 years if we're lucky. Ennis, Cooney, Coleman future won't be close to the Philly boys era, Triche, C.J., MCW.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    MCW will come out and be lottery on future potential alone.
    You're probably right and that's why the NBA sucks deek.

Wilfred

Fair would be in Europe or the D league. I think he should stay. MCW... For some reason I have this feeling he might stay.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

MCW is d-league QUALITY at best, anyways. He will probably get drafted in the NBA, but he won't do shit besides make a shit ton of money. The kid is all hype. Trey Burke on the other hand is an animal.

Wilfred

What if Fab Melo didn't enter the draft? Could have been sick.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Fair would be in Europe or the D league. I think he should stay. MCW... For some reason I have this feeling he might stay.
    I don't think he's D-league. He can fill a spot on someone's roster. He's got a good mid-range jumper and is good getting to the rim. All depends on what the scouts say. Certainly as stated before, if he comes back - it's his team and his scoring should rocket higher. I think if he gets a 1st round grade from enough scouts, he's gone. Would love it if he came back to be the center piece of the team. IMO, 'Cuse seems to be better when they have a go-to guy. He was really that guy this year, but I think they could do a better job of running plays specifically for him if he comes back and with or without MCW - he should handle the ball more like a point forward type of role. He didn't have to be that guy with Triche and MCW, but I think the team would benefit if he handled the ball a little more.

Fab Melo was penetrating lazy. Guy should have been at minimum a defensive beast, but I think he went to 'Cuse simply thinking he was going to wind up in the NBA. Obviously did not give two shits about school. I'd rather have a guy like Kieta who works hard and plays better than who he actually is. I wish Keita had Melo's bulk, he'd be pretty awesome IMO.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-07-13 at 12:15 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

theres a LOT of moronic posts in here

mcw will be 22 in october...based on that does ANYONE really think he will come back considering he will be taken in the top 15 of the draft this year?

i also think it's hilarious that no one comments on his defense in here because that's the best trait of his game....he's a solid, big but slow PG with great hands....he will be able to run a mediocre team in the nba

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    theres a LOT of moronic posts in here

mcw will be 22 in october...based on that does ANYONE really think he will come back considering he will be taken in the top 15 of the draft this year?

i also think it's hilarious that no one comments on his defense in here because that's the best trait of his game....he's a solid, big but slow PG with great hands....he will be able to run a mediocre team in the nba
    Ok his defense? He's on the ball defense is very suspect... you will see that at the next level (Europe)...

SHaun Livingston 101

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Ok his defense? He's on the ball defense is very suspect... you will see that at the next level (Europe)...

SHaun Livingston 101
    well for one you or i really dont know about his man to man defense which is what youre saying i assume

as for shaun livingston i have no idea what that means because injuries destroyed his career....had nothing to do with his talent, desire or anything like that...and the fact that he's still in the league is VERY impressive

you just made an all around terrible post....i get the fact that youre pumped up and emotionally involved about the games tonight but step back and think about what youre saying guey

First 12