Moneymanmike
    Moneymanmike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

DePaul/Rutgers

Under 144.5 2u.. Any thoughts?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

im still leaning on it seems like good play . trying tofiger out what books know that we dont.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confused here, I think DePaul is the play but whenever they make sense to bet they lose on the spread by at least 5 and they cover when they have no right to.
    I'm decent with Big East ball but does anyone have a better idea on the spread here?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

i agree with u ohmyeli bout depaul .does it seen to easy . F it small on under is my play

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

why is depaul the play?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Rutgers is the play ...no reason they should lose here...Depaul coming off 6 straight losses since the rutgers win....rut been playing decent ball....rut was away and still had chances to win that game....rutgers has my egde...hope the -3 dosent come into play

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Rutgers is the play ...no reason they should lose here...Depaul coming off 6 straight losses since the rutgers win....rut been playing decent ball....rut was away and still had chances to win that game....rutgers has my egde...hope the -3 dosent come into play

As I said, DePaul looks like the play here as they are fine on a neutral court, but Rutgers is favored. Honestly with two shitty teams point spreads this low are a toss up, it just depends on whether 2 guys are hot on Rutgers and only 1 on DePaul or vice versa.

Without Eli Carter, I imagine DePaul will try and run since they can only win by scoring points in a hurry. The over is still pretty high, but I'll just wait for halftime.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

rarely is a team coming off 6 straight losses the play with 3 points....but we will see very rare