Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Food for thought

Counting the Zags game, EVERY single 2-0 matchup team I've played the past week or so has been able to make it 3-0 on the season... So to those who follow the rule that 3-0 never happens, keep over-thinking your plays and back the loser teams, just because "it's bound to happen".

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

there might be more 2-0 games going into a 3rd in conf tourneys. and most likely the line will be short just like this zags game. i wouldn't be surprised to see teams avoid the sweep, but i wouldn't think that ALL of them go 3-0.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    there might be more 2-0 games going into a 3rd in conf tourneys. and most likely the line will be short just like this zags game. i wouldn't be surprised to see teams avoid the sweep, but i wouldn't think that ALL of them go 3-0.
    True not saying some luck might have helped, but me personally I'm not going to back the weaker team just because they are "due for a win", and so far it's been 100% correct logic. No doubt I'll see some fall soon enough, but figured I'd throw it out there for people that seem to only back the lesser team when facing possible 3-0/2-1 matchups.

Now if it were say Duke/Miami type game I probably wouldn't even play it, but when it's a decent team against a scrub team... I'm taking the decent team every single time.

IPFW/Oakland was a great game the other night... IPFW 2-0 on the year, and yet the underdog for the third game, and ofcourse they made it 3-0.