Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

W kentucky- arkansas st. - did you notice?

ARKANSAS ST. beat W KENTUCKY twice this year by double digits and they come out with a line of 3.5..... And now everybody bets ark. st. figuring its gonna be easy win no. 3 , and W kent. wins the first half...... Then , they come out with a line ark. st only - 3 in 2nd half... Its like vegas knows....

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get it

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

You can't extrapolate two teams based on the two times they played each other. There are 30 other games that these teams played which show that there isn't much of a difference in quality between the two teams.

And the 2nd half line is basically half of the total game line plus a couple of points given to the team that is ahead because of the comeback factor.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    You can't extrapolate two teams based on the two times they played each other. There are 30 other games that these teams played which show that there isn't much of a difference in quality between the two teams.

And the 2nd half line is basically half of the total game line plus a couple of points given to the team that is ahead because of the comeback factor.
    Bullsh*t. It's obviously a conspeercy

Capnick

Are you f in kidding me? Im not saying its 100%, but tell me a better handicapping angle than games played vs. the team their playing...

Owls

Computer power ratings is the most accurate indicator of the correct point spread between two teams. That is why Vegas pretty much just follows the computer ratings to determine the lines of the games. I thought this stuff was basic bettor's knowledge.

Is everyone a friggin square in this place?

Capnick

Not saying your wrong brother, im just saying i thought the line should have been higher considering they beat them by 14 and 18 earlier this season..

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Capnick View Post
    Not saying your wrong brother, im just saying i thought the line should have been higher considering they beat them by 14 and 18 earlier this season..
    Ppl would have hammered WKY if the line was any higher. Books wanted a lot of Ark State action

Owls

Would have hammered W Ky myself if the line got to 5. No way Ark State is 5 points better than W Ky.

Capnick

Easy to say now, but they blew them out twice.. cant say that doesnt mean anything BEFORE THE GAME!!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a dck head!!!!

pulledclear

Praying Arky St came back were you!!!!

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    Would have hammered W Ky myself if the line got to 5. No way Ark State is 5 points better than W Ky.
    Yea put a play on them at +3 but if it was in the 5 to 6 range myself and a lot of bettors would have been putting plays on that ML too b/c of the nice payout. Most these conf tourney games have teams that are very equal which is why dogs are covering left and right

pulledclear

[QUOTE=Capnick;18055914]Easy to say now, but they blew them out twice.. cant say that doesnt mean anything BEFORE THE GAME!!!![/QUOTE

S Q U A R E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pulledclear

I gave W Kent and Charleston at 5pm. Then you come in my thread whining like a loser????? Step away from the chalk its gonna kill you faster then a bullet!!!