YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

POD

Virginia Tech -1/2 -110 pod

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Is this the equivalent of the dumpster fire you posted in my thread for taking Wake?

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

VT is terrible.

YouHave2outs

cash it

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Is this the equivalent of the dumpster fire you posted in my thread for taking Wake?

solid post bro....i have been observing, and you do realize you are honestly the biggest troll on this forum, right?

nice hit on wake brother, i'm glad i could win on va tech 2h...as well as your reverse jinx...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    solid post bro....i have been observing, and you do realize you are honestly the biggest troll on this forum, right?

nice hit on wake brother, i'm glad i could win on va tech 2h...as well as your reverse jinx...
    You won this bet because VT left their starters in for a blowout loss and got a backdoor cover. Solid call. Congrats.

Do you even know what "troll" means?

YouHave2outs

You won this bet because VT left their starters in for a blowout loss and got a backdoor cover. Solid call. Congrats.

Do you even know what "troll" means?
    bro i won my bet, and you are the biggest troll on this forum. gl in the future, and congrats on hitting on wake....you are a loser, and everyone that posts here knows it. gl again

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

bro i won my bet, and you are the biggest troll on this forum. gl in the future, and congrats on hitting on wake....you are a loser, and everyone that posts here knows it. gl again
    Again, do you even know what a "troll" is?

YouHave2outs

Again, do you even know what a "troll" is?
    i won my play, moving on...i wish you the best of luck in the future brother. you are the biggest troll on sbr though.

some people say stuff before the game, some people troll when they think someone has lost half way through a bet after not responding to the dumpster fire until their bet has almost been surely won. those people are similar to nocoin

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i won my play, moving on...i wish you the best of luck in the future brother. you are the biggest troll on sbr though.

some people say stuff before the game, some people troll when they think someone has lost half way through a bet after not responding to the dumpster fire until their bet has almost been surely won. those people are similar to nocoin
    So you come into my thread, unprovoked, and put a picture of a dumpster fire in it and I'm the troll? That makes a lot of sense.

Typical SBR dumb f\*\*k here.

YouHave2outs

So you come into my thread, unprovoked, and put a picture of a dumpster fire in it and I'm the troll? That makes a lot of sense.

Typical SBR dumb f\*\*k here.
    lol at unprovoked, you post 9 threads a day, and troll like a madman

you are so defensive it's unreal. i'm messing with you man. you are a laughingstock around here to anyone but the jokers that pretend to be friends with you whilst exchanging worthless information. i wish you nothing but the best of luck and will not push your buttons in the future. no more dumpster fires brother, you cannot take it! i legitimately hope you win in the future.

POD #2 Portland -160

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you are so defensive it's unreal. i'm messing with you man. you are a laughingstock around here to anyone but the jokers that pretend to be friends with you whilst exchanging worthless information. i wish you nothing but the best of luck and will not push your buttons in the future. no more dumpster fires brother, you cannot take it! i legitimately hope you win in the future.

POD #2 Portland -160
    And since I'm a "laughingstock", where can I find your thread with tracked plays? Thanks in advance.

Again, if you want to question my play, fine. But to troll my thread out of nowhere and then say I'm the biggest troll at SBR is scary stupid.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Not sure how NC is a troll when you're the one making threads of Bob Sura and that guy from Sienfield. Either way, make up and play nice, you guys both won your bets.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol at unprovoked, you post 9 threads a day, and troll like a madman
    I post a lot. Not denying that.

Again, you might want to look up the definition of "troll" pal.

YouHave2outs

Why does someone have to have tracked plays? Anyone who wins consistently that bets large amounts (I'm not saying I do either) isn't tracking anything on sbr.....

You are a funny guy, and I enjoy your comedy and banter.....that's all man....how i enjoy this site has nothing to do with whether or not I track my plays....continue to exchange literally worthless information with your sbr friends. This site provides comedy. I've seen you respond to numerous others asking them where their 'tracked plays' are....Who cares?

I'm not trying to start anything or make anyone mad, I must cordially apologize for the dumpster fire. I just couldn't resist. Good luck with your continued documented plays.

What are your thoughts on Portland/NewOrleans brother? I wouldn't mind discussing that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What are your thoughts on Portland/NewOrleans brother? I wouldn't mind discussing that.
    I wouldn't touch that game with someone else's money. Given the current forms of both teams and Portland's big win over SA the other night, this line should be 5.5 minimum.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Not sure how NC is a troll when you're the one making threads of Bob Sura and that guy from Sienfield. Either way, make up and play nice, you guys both won your bets.
    I do not mean to offend anyone, but what does any thread I make have to do with NC being or not being a troll? Terrible logic there.

In other news, gl with all of your plays tonight.