I've only bet college football totals this past season and I have slayed it. I'm averaging north of 60% and have more than tripled my money on 300 games...except for yesterday. Yesterday, I went 7-16. By far, the worst performance since Dec 11. I was lucky that I implemented money management and took most of it off the table a week ago. But I haven't had a day like yesterday for a while.

Question:
Is tournament week/the last week of the season different in college basketball? Do teams play differently based on knowing their season will end? Any insight would be helpful, or is it just the law of averages... I had such a good season and I was due for a 30% day and it just happened to be almost the last day I was betting.

Lifestyle Struggle:

I was really struggling balancing the life of a pro-gambler and single dad. Add the fact, that I enjoy a beer/glass of wine every now and then and I was trying to create a computer program to predict the outcome and the stress was a little off the charts. My progress has been for the first time... I trust my computer system. Even when I am way behind, it seems to have a way of balancing out and even ending up positive for the day. I went on TILT a few times this past season because I didn't trust the system and now I do.

But, now I feel like my life revolves around a last second foul... last second shot etc...I had planned to take my son to Spring Training this coming Thursday and I had a lot riding on the Baylor/K St under... they almost went in to overtime which would have been a 2K swing because I am sure I would have lost in OT. He hit a shot with 1.0 seconds to go on an inbounds... and now we are going.

If he had missed...I would have lost a great memory with my son....After that game I cashed out more than enough for the trip...

But I am back at it today LOL...am I does a degenerate...