No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Indiana (PK) at Michigan

Thoughts?

Hoosiers clinch the Big Ten title outright with a win.

Wolverines could cause a serious logjam at the top if they prevail.

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

indiana quit on the regular season 2 weeks ago

michigan rolls with ease while the hoosiers prepare for the ncaa tournament

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not worth the headaches, I'm passing on it... Coin flip game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Indiana has not quit on the season that's laughable! Like Indy tomorrow they are simply the better team and can play in\out. Wolves play no defense and Zeller should have a field day in the lane tomorrow. They caught a lot of shit for the post game celebration after Ohio st loss and will be in form tomorrow. Also interested to see Oladipo vs Burke matchup. Trey said on Doug Gottlieb show a few days ago Craft gives him more trouble on the d end. Pretty sure Ola heard that and will have his A game tomorrow so a white boy does'nt show him up lol. Taking Indy all day!

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Like Indy feel like they should be ready after the major letdown against Ohio State even though i was thinking they were gonna be ready for that game and they lost

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Wow tough call. Probably watch the lines and hope for a hint.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

indiana is so overrated its not even funny, wouldnt be surprised to see michigan blow them off the court. indiana has quit

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hopefully Brock will put a rubberband on this game and settle it once and for all haha!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Dont know how you could consider Indiana I'm not even sure if they are the better team, plus revenge

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hopefully Brock will put a rubberband on this game and settle it once and for all haha!

No opinion until Brock chimes in.

frazdaman
    frazdaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I tought Ind would be a 3 pt fav. Leaning Mich for now

frazdaman
    frazdaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

God Luck who ever u take

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

The revenge angle does not always work out if that's what anyone is relying on. How did that work couple nights ago for Oregon at Buffs, or Cuse, Unc etc today? Just sayin! Chime in Brock who you layin 5 dimes on tomorrow?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Couldn't help but laugh at his for tonight lol

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pinny doing weird things with this game. Michigan PK at +104. Almost seems "too good to be true."

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

truth be told, Indiana is the "better" team in numerous areas. The catch comes on which IU team shows up...the one that beat OSU & MichSt on the road in tough fashion, or the one that lost to illinois on the road and OSU at home earlier this week. Staying away from the wagering, but hoping for a good game. Love the Big Ten this year.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lol at indiana cutting down the nets at home after OSU blew them off their own court. chumps...

OneTouch00
    OneTouch00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

you guys talk about teams like just because there a good team there supposed to win every game which doesnt happen. teams on the roads dont always lose and home teams dont always win, with that being said its ok for indiana to lose at ohio state thats just 1 game. no one will ever get rich from sports betting till you learn that good teams cant win them all.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

michigan are frauds but at home may pull it out. i may bet indiana, haven't decided if i will pull the trigger on this game

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by sigtauslimer View Post
    truth be told, Indiana is the "better" team in numerous areas. The catch comes on which IU team shows up...the one that beat OSU & MichSt on the road in tough fashion, or the one that lost to illinois on the road and OSU at home earlier this week. Staying away from the wagering, but hoping for a good game. Love the Big Ten this year.
    the big ten is so crazy good this year. i do believe that michigan is the easiest team to expose, but they have all taken questionable losses this year. i think ohio state -9.5 is a much better play tomorrow. they will smash illinois.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Might LIVE bet this one, that would really be the only scenario where I feel comfortable, otherwise its a 50-50 IMO, not a safe investment.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No doubt that Indiana is the better team, BUT Michigan has the motivational edge for several reasons (improve seeding, finish undefeated at home, revenge). I didn't mention senior day because they don't have any. Plus does Indiana really care about winning the "outright" regular season title when they have already clinched the #1 seed in Big Ten Tournament? Indiana could lose this game and they would still earn a #1 in NCAA Tournament by winning Big Ten Tourney.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Buckeye fan, can't stand Michigan. very excited for an opportunity to root for Trey Burke genuinely. fkn stellar. like Michigan, over, UM TT over. also, i have a system that says to auto-fade a team off a game where they cut down the nets following a loss.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

IU hasnt been blowed out all year..... they will keep it close, and win in the end.... fook the mazin blue

keitht

For the record how many points did mich st beat mich at home.... 30 points.. iu beat state twice

keitht

hoo hoo hoo hoosiers

keitht

oladipo will have a field day against 6 foot nothing burke... guys like burke are a dime a dozen in the nba... he better stay and get his hotel degree

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Buckeye fan, can't stand Michigan. very excited for an opportunity to root for Trey Burke genuinely. fkn stellar. like Michigan, over, UM TT over. also, i have a system that says to auto-fade a team off a game where they cut down the nets following a loss.
    Yeah cant stand Michigan either but kind of win/win situation for me. Bet one of my buddies MSU would have better Big 10 record before season started. So if IU wins I can talk a bunch of shit and collect my winnings. If Michigan wins than MSU shares title again like last year and my bet pushes.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Yeah cant stand Michigan either but kind of win/win situation for me. Bet one of my buddies MSU would have better Big 10 record before season started. So if IU wins I can talk a bunch of shit and collect my winnings. If Michigan wins than MSU shares title again like last year and my bet pushes.
    Nice.

Hey Biff, why didn't OSU recruit Burke? Isn't he from C-bus?

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I do kind od think Michigan wins this game, but when will poor execution at end of games catch up with them.

dolla-dolla
    Cash Rules Everythang Around Me
    dolla-dolla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

When they get bounced fr the tourney real early on.

jameellionaire
    jameellionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under is the play folks.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    love it! kinda thinking about UM -3 +117 or -2' +107

what do you like on the ice tonight? been taking a break from posting picks and tailing some of the sharp guys like yourself in NHL there and doing well with hoops + pucks parlays past couple of weeks (esp day-night). had Bruins + Iowa State and Denver + Valpo + Albany + Kings (lucky as shit) yesterday, Wake ML + Penguins ML, UVA ML + Jets/Devils under today. you like Ducks and/or Sabres/Flyers over later?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Nocoin did you bet this affair?

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice.

Hey Biff, why didn't OSU recruit Burke? Isn't he from C-bus?
    yeah, Burke is from Columbus, went to same high school as Sullinger.

here's a good article on just that: http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...derstands.html

wish that OSU had recruited Burke (obviously). hate to gush over a UM guy, but Burke and Craft would've been unreal. to be fair, i'm not sure that UM wasn't the better opportunity for Burke. better offense for his size/skill-set and Beilien's a good coach.

123 Last