Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Trust me dude....Ive seen it 30 times this year watching limited games.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

If you had Drake +11.5, which it sounds like you did, then thats a rough beat after you almost got yourself a backdoor cover.

I dont even get worked up when I lose like this anymore, because its amazing how often it happens.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Oris you are an idiot. Show me one case of an underdog shaving points. That would be throwing the game, no matter what you do, there's no chance you can get these kids to give up a shot at the big dance, unless they were getting serious cash. And if they were, it wouldn't have taken a foul with 6 seconds left to just get a push for christ sake.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    If you had Drake +11.5, which it sounds like you did, then thats a rough beat after you almost got yourself a backdoor cover.

I dont even get worked up when I lose like this anymore, because its amazing how often it happens.
    Shit line, shitty things happen

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Samford no bueno

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Point shaving, tto, is the term many use for rigging game outcomes which is what fukker Mark Phelps did. To call time out after his guy hit a miracle 3 to create an out of nowhere back door cover with 6 seconds to go proves that his bet on the other team, Creighton -11 1/2, was in jeopardy so he had to fix that. And Pete Rose is the one who they ban from the HOF? What a fukked up sports world.

orisbumplut

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Trust me dude....Ive seen it 30 times this year watching limited games.
    It simply is not true. I have been watching college hoops for 30 years and have never seen fouling with a double digit deficit and 6 or fewer seconds left in the game. Fukkin game game fixer Phelps.

orisbumplut

I hope that after they arrest Drake Coach Phelps for spread manipulation and game fixing, and he gets convicted, I hope he really pays the ultimate price when he is in the prison shower and drops the soap.

tto827

Try some bankroll management orisbumplut. Stop bitching please.

orisbumplut

if you can't bitch on a forum, then what use is it?

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Well im off.to a shitty start for the weekend

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way too many HIGHLY UNLIKELY dogs winning lately, I can't take it! Might as well switch my betting up to only dogs, but I just can't back teams I know SHOULD NO WAY win.

Only did a ML parlay between Wofford/Samford, and not even one of them could catch a win... fuggin terrible start to the day. How do you beat a team twice during the season, and lose when it really matters? Furman is fuggin 3-15 conference record. JV teams could compete against them.

orisbumplut

How does a pathetic loser coach and confirmed game fixer like Phelps keep his job. If that loser still has his job next year, I say fade Drake all year just as Phelps does and you will do ok

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    How does a pathetic loser coach and confirmed game fixer like Phelps keep his job. If that loser still has his job next year, I say fade Drake all year just as Phelps does and you will do ok

You take it too far man, you're the type of person that thinks every bet he loses is fixed. Take the loss and move on to finding the next winner to make up for it.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    Way too many HIGHLY UNLIKELY dogs winning lately, I can't take it! Might as well switch my betting up to only dogs, but I just can't back teams I know SHOULD NO WAY win.

Only did a ML parlay between Wofford/Samford, and not even one of them could catch a win... fuggin terrible start to the day. How do you beat a team twice during the season, and lose when it really matters? Furman is fuggin 3-15 conference record. JV teams could compete against them.
    Wofford losing shouldn't be much of a shocker but Furman was funny to see (no offense of course). Tourney time is ridiculous. Longwood winning by DD when being a DD dog was also hilarious although if you looked at how those teams were playing atm that line didn't make any sense from the start

orisbumplut

I dont think games are fixed generally. Not even the NBA. But if a loser coach calls a time out down 11 with the spread 11 1/2 with only 6 seconds left and makes sure to tell his team to foul, Id say that is pretty fixed

Frisco

I dont think games are fixed generally. Not even the NBA. But if a loser coach calls a time out down 11 with the spread 11 1/2 with only 6 seconds left and makes sure to tell his team to foul, Id say that is pretty fixed
    Coaching till the last whistle = fixed??

orisbumplut

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Coaching till the last whistle = fixed??

If the fukker Phelps was coaching, he was doing a lousy job of it since his team was down 11. For the record, that was the first foul they committed in the final minute. Fixer Phelps did order them to foul until Drake hit the desparation 3 to give Drake the ATS lead.

Frisco

If the fukker Phelps was coaching, he was doing a lousy job of it since his team was down 11. For the record, that was the first foul they committed in the final minute. Fixer Phelps did order them to foul until Drake hit the desparation 3 to give Drake the ATS lead.
    Fine, but bottomline is if you're exercising proper br management this loss wouldn't effect you this much. We all know crazy shit like this happens and have to plan accordingly

orisbumplut

If Fixer Phelps was coaching all the way, he should have had them foul 10 times in the final minutes. He called off the dogs until Phelps saw his bet on Creighton on the losing end. Then he coached to the final whistle

orisbumplut

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Fine, but bottomline is if you're exercising proper br management

this loss wouldn't effect you this much. We all know crazy shit like this happens and have to plan accordingly
    I lost games because Steve Nash and Joe Dumars missed a pair of FTs but they are human and dem the breaks. This one reallly reeked of being thrown

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Nice call so far on GSU! Took Wright st-4 over YNGSTOWN ST., jusy beat them by 27 a week ago and had a bye yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Also Liking Mercer -8 beat Sc.upst twice by 8 &11. Also played a tougher schedule than most small schools beating FSU & BAMA, losing close to Wake, Gmason and by 9 to GA.. This is also on there homecourt for the Atlantic Sun tourney.
    Bro I feel ya,Both these games had players fouled with less than 10 seconds to go and neither team had a chance at winning. But the point spreads were in play as 1 game pushed and the other covered by 3. It sux but the it is the way it is going to be for the next 4 weeks as everyone season will be played til the last second GL!

orisbumplut

Thanks, Noles. I think I am OK now. I am over it. Instead of 5-10 years for Fixer Phelps, I will settle for 2-3. GL

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Lol! GL TO YOU ALSO!

First 12