All Business
    All Business's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portland +1.5?

I'm looking at the first game of the WCC tournament where we have LMU vs. Portland. Portland beat LMU both times the two teams faced eachother this season, yet LMU is favored with a spread of -1.5. I follow the WCC conference very closely and feel that Portland should easily beat LMU once again. What's with this fishy line?

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

The line is fishy here. I actually grabbed this game when it came out yesterday at PK and when I woke up this morning and saw the line at Loy. -1, I was pretty surprised. However, the early movement was in favor of Portland, and now looking at the public around 65% on Loyola, which is not a whole lot, but it's definitely enough to justify the line moving up this much, I like Portland even more. The fact that the DID beat Loy twice already this year actually scares me though, as it is always tough to beat a team 3x's in one year at any level of sports, but to me all signs point to a Portland win. Sucks though because I KNOW it's one that you'll have to sweat out until the last second.

Good luck bro!

Roon28
    Roon28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I agree why is LMU fav.? besides losing both times to Portland they lost 14 in a row. I know Portland isnt a great team but should win this game.

RPK2004
    RPK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

I would absolutely tread with extreme caution here, because if it looks like a trap and smells like a trap, well....you know the rest, but regardless, in the end, you gotta roll with what you're confident in and it's enough for me to throw down with Portland for a happy meal.