NCAA plays

My picks
    Denver ov 224.5 (nba)
    Unlv -8 (ncaam)
    Mississippi -5
    And
    Tcu +21

I really like unlv to win by 14
    Miss will be close but they will cover . Tcu is getting no respect (and they shouldn't but) k st should get the foot of the gas late in the 2nd half and let tcu cover. I also like Denver to be a up and down show tonight , lots of fast break scoring.
    On a side note. I don't know what the lakers ever will do. All I know is that coming up on the road. Start playing the under. (especially on back to back games) the games mean to
    Much to make it to playoffs and the D wil start showing up. And they will slow the game especially on back to back games to let their old bones rest.
    Ferndog

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

2-2. Not bad for your second post.

Was at UNLV game. Boise is a good team. Coached well and play well.

Britton333
    Britton333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    2-2. Not bad for your second post.

Was at UNLV game. Boise is a good team. Coached well and play well.
    Haha, since when is 2-2 not bad? I'm hoping this was sarcastic... I mean, literally, the best odds of flipping a coin four times is to get two heads and two tails.

"Not bad"? It's quite literally the exact thing that should happen MOST often if you possess ZERO skill.

Not to mention how far off the "I really like UNLV to win by 14" prediction was.

Am I the only one in a madhouse. I don't make perfect predictions or even follow perfect handicappers, but I at least don't jump around highlighting a 2-2 night where one actually LOSES money. Oy vey.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Britton333 View Post
    Haha, since when is 2-2 not bad? I'm hoping this was sarcastic... I mean, literally, the best odds of flipping a coin four times is to get two heads and two tails.
    There was a slight hint of sarcasm, but, as I stated, it was the guy's second post in this forum. There are posters who have been here for years who don't hit 50%, not to say most all touts.

Are you posting your plays or opinions anywhere, Britton?

I'm sure you have never lost a play by even ten points, or less, as in his UNLV play.