No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Radford backers

I hope you're not getting juiced to death. I know the line movement looks favorable, but it's come at a price this entire time juice-wise and I'm not entirely sold on the swing. From +121 to -136 at Pinny, with heavy juice all the way? Not a bet I'd want to be on. Good luck.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I got on them at +1. Winthrop hasn't won away from home since December 22nd vs. Auburn, hoping that continues.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I got on them at +1. Winthrop hasn't won away from home since December 22nd vs. Auburn, hoping that continues.
    Good luck. I don't know jack-shit about either team -- just know that I'm never crazy about being on the steam side of a huge movement at Pinny (especially when there's that kind of juice involved).

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Thanks.

I don't really buy into that shit either way. Players play the game, what some 340lb guy thinks in his basement doesn't affect the game.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Winthrop has all the upside in my opinion...too risky of a play for me personally.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Thanks.

I don't really buy into that shit either way. Players play the game, what some 340lb guy thinks in his basement doesn't affect the game.
    I see what you're saying, but oftentimes, if you put 2 and 2 together, you'd be amazed by how "sharp" these lines are at Pinnacle (either coming down to the final possession or being right on juicing the other side of a play).

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

hope yo right and it holds up cause i hit winthrop pretty good when it opened at -1 (actually opened @ pk but by time i hit submit it was -1), felt good bout it right until line flipped, not that line moves really bother me just hate getting shitty line..

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I'm all over Radford,
    and feeling personally insulted by the officiating (yeah, I know)...
    four offensive foul calls vs. the highlanders in the first half equals
    four more possessions for Winthrop... shooting from the field at appx the same %,
    3pt % identical, Winthrop winning the boards, and higher FT %. no way. I'm goin' with the highlanders 2h -2 1x, to try and push my loss on the first half... and I fully expect Radford to win straight up, so I must be crazy. pinny leans are usually right on point.