Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Diaries of gettin squeezed...

Oh my beloved Michigan Wolverines...why do I bet on you? You have only covered 2 times out of the 6 games or so that I have wagered on you! You cost me a nice healthy chunk with the spread in a straight bet (I truly felt great about laying 4.5 today). Oh, and you also cost me my biggest 3 team parlay (Michigan, BC, Washington St.) that I've made since the NFL season and started making smaller straight bets on college Bball. Luckily (somewhat) I put a healthy amount on the ML for the game, and for the 2nd H another healthy bet, my book only offered up Mich -.5 at -165 odds (I'm seeing all the other books were at 5-5.5, so I suppose I kinda got extremely lucky as I wouldve taken -5 probably, well I wouldve taken the ML at worst, but might have been inclined to lay that number still feeling like they could cover the game spread). My ML and 2H bet broke me even on the Game itself, but that parlay that slipped away wouldve been another 400 in the account...along with the Nova melt down in the last minute of todays game, I officially lost 600 thru the cracks! Instead of being up 550, I'm down 50 on the day (40 of which is due to me being a degenerate and betting on Nascar )....

Thanks for reading this installment of"Diaries of Getting Squeezed"
    BOL Gentleman...

P.S. Hopefully the next installment will have to do with my old lady grabbin up onto my ding ding!

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Shitty breaks man. Get em next time.