Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Nova = Choke artists...

Hit a very solid sized bet on Nova +10...Hit 1H ML and spread (small wagers)...

Then I think I'm going for the Pound of the day and cleaning up everything with my Nova 2H ML and spread (again smaller wagers)....and I also had a minimal on the Game ML...and Nova decides to straight choke it out just like they did against Seton Hall.

They say fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME...yes, for sure shame on me for being greedy as fuk!

I still profitted very nicely on this game, but I almost shit my pants when I saw that it was up to 9 with less than 5 seconds to go on the scoreboard and I was unsure if Pitt was on the line...Couldve reeled in another $100 bucks if they wouldve maintained with 45 seconds to go in regulation...or at least another $60-70 if they couldve scored a bucket iinstead of turning the ball over with 2 seconds in regualtion!

Moral of the story....Bet Nova 1H....Dont ever even think about sniffing at the 2H tho kiddos!

And NOVA...Listen to your momma...Dont talk with your mouth full...It leads to you choking as normal!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree with you. Not really choke artists. theyve been a pretty solid 2nd half team this year

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

Well I just them +10 for the game, so they did fine for me

SASH

see st johns in the big east if you want chokers down the stretch in the 2nd half

Magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    Disagree with you. Not really choke artists. theyve been a pretty solid 2nd half team this year

Not true my friend. Yes, they have had good games in the 2nd Half (as does every team over time). But, they are now 14-2 ATS in the 1st Half when they are underdogs. As far as the 2nd Half is concerned, since the New Year, they have been outscored in 9 of the 17 games in the 2nd Half (10 if you throw out the OT against St. Johns on January 2nd, as they blew SJU out the water in the OT frame at home (outscored by 3 in the regular frame of the 2nd Half). So I cant truly consider them a "solid 2nd Half team". They are def a "SOLID 1st Half team" tho...for sure...

Magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Well I just them +10 for the game, so they did fine for me
    I also had the +10...not debating that...it was almost lost tho because of how poorly they play down the stretch lately..that was the topic at hand...

SASH

interesting. Sorry for your loss man. +9.5 for the game was my pod. Glad you also cashed that

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

True.

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

hit them on the first 10 mins of the game with a small bet

they are a extremely streaky team though