wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

All help would be greatly appreciated

okay so i love to bet. I was great during NCAA football. IDK if it was luck or if i just have a feel for it. Who knows, probably luck.

I am looking for help on betting. Typically MLB, NCAA B, NBA, NCAAF, NFL, NHL.

If anyone knows any systems I would love to earn them. I am very loyal and if i win money from someone elses help. I will repay them.

Any help is appreciated! PLEASE!

wizcodlifa

someone please help!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Im not sure what kind of answer you're looking for, I cap a few different sports NCaa Hoops and Ncaa football are my best. I' post any plays and info or angles in my thread.

GL my man, I'm not a system guy though so sorry I couldnt really help you...

wizcodlifa

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Im not sure what kind of answer you're looking for, I cap a few different sports NCaa Hoops and Ncaa football are my best. I' post any plays and info or angles in my thread.

GL my man, I'm not a system guy though so sorry I couldnt really help you...
    i mean you gotta do something when you are looking at spreads? like what do you to configure what your plays are? hopefully that makes more sense

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I'm not the best guy to be helping you on this. I watch a ton of sports and I become very familiar with the teams. It's a lot of feel for me I watch a lot of line movement, look for motivational angles, check injuries, weather, etc. I try to access all the information available for the particular matchup I'm capping. If I see a mismatch or value/edge in any way I make it a play.

The most important thing when it comes to betting on sports, is money management.

I play mostly 1x plays (should be 1-2% of you're bank roll) and when I really like a play I'll go 2x. I try to never have more than 10% of my roll in play at once.

When the season just starts I bet small. Maybe 0.25 or 0.5 units for the first few weeks/month depending on the sport and increase it after getting a really good feel for the league/teams.

I believe the $$ is to be made in the middle of the season and I'll even dial it back down the last few weeks/month of regular season (especially in football).

Just a few bits about my style, good luck to you sir and I'll be glad to help you on any questions that I can.

wizcodlifa

thank you man. I appreciate it.. I guess i just want to attempt to figure out an advantage. Obviously there is no guarantee, but some sort of an advantage would be great. I been losing a lot of money. But love to bet sports. and trying to figure something out here

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

"

wizcodlifa

thank you!

339955's Avatar Become A Pro!

wiz, how about line shopping? or if you really want to make money why not get data from espn or sbr and put it into a database you can use to manipulate using statistics equations?

wizcodlifa

Quote Originally Posted by 339955 View Post
    wiz, how about line shopping? or if you really want to make money why not get data from espn or sbr and put it into a database you can use to manipulate using statistics equations?
    what do you mean exactly?

wizcodlifa

"

Yazworm91

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    did you pay for this?

No I don't pay for it. I use Vegas insider for my own research. This is all a grind. I'm not big time and I don't bet 500$ a game. I bet between 5-150$ depending on where I am in a series. I do a lot of research and i look at a lot of numbers. The #1 thing that will keep you in line is controlling your bankroll and not going on tilt after you go on an 0-5 streak. You see it all the time, people go 0-5 and they chase their loses on the next game that they did no research on and bet their bankroll. Next thing you know they are making another deposit. Everyone has done it.

wizcodlifa

thanks man. im about to read that info now. I APPRECIATE IT

Yazworm91

That link I sent you for the money management only has like 3 of the 12 systems. You'd have to purchase the book to see the rest. Which I just recently did but I haven't got it yet. I do use the 2-6 bet system and the 2-5 system.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

yaz do you have the rest of that read?

Was interested in the baseball chapters...

that only goes from 1-5

wizcodlifa

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    yaz do you have the rest of that read?

Was interested in the baseball chapters...

that only goes from 1-5
    louisville i PMd him about the same thing. I am actually going to use these. Seem very very respectable

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I'm familiar w/ those chase type systems and its just not my style at all.

I was just curious about the baseball reads...

Thanks and good luck

wizcodlifa

ya but those types of chases are a little different. its a lot about statistics. and statistics prove that over the long haul you SHOULD hit 50 percent of your plays. which for these types of chases will make you money. rather then straight bets.

Yazworm91

I'm waiting on the book to be delivered when I get it I will scan in the baseball part and try to get it to you

Wiz i got your PM but I couldn't respond yet you have to have 20 post lol
    Last edited by Yazworm91; 03-04-13 at 11:12 AM.

wizcodlifa

alright sounds great