bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

What am I missing here????? This is insane how many points

Alabama +16.5????Is this some kind of joke????

Florida is not that great and if arky can knock off fla then Bama sure as he'll can keep this close. I'm on Alabama +17 buying the hook BIG.... This is the biggest straight bet since the heat beat the snot out of okc........

Play of the weekend

Also on Louisville ML and Miami FL +7.5 for a nice Lil coin

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I would be careful with Bama. Florida has Yeguete, Frazier & Prather back today to give them their full 8 man rotaion back healthy. Bama also really struggles to score points on the road & you couple that with how dominating the Gators D is at home this game could be a blow out. I'm not touching either side but a big Florida win wouldn't surprise me here. GL.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over is the best play IMO

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Took Bama 1st half +9.5. Cant trust them for full game but GL

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lmao Florida isnt great? Ur an idiot man .. Top 5 team in the country easy ... Shows how much u kno .. Btw Florida was beating sec opponents before that ark game by like 26 ppg .. Fckn clueless

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Nice call on bama

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Nice call on bama
    Not over yet .. Florida is a second half team also

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Took Bama 1st half +9.5. Cant trust them for full game but GL
    $$$

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lmao Florida isnt great? Ur an idiot man .. Top 5 team in the country easy ... Shows how much u kno .. Btw Florida was beating sec opponents before that ark game by like 26 ppg .. Fckn clueless
    Yeah, I'm a fukn clueless idiot. Your right. That's what Bama is winning straight up with under 8 mons left in the game. Been doing this for 14 years every single day. I bet 365.dats a year. BUT you are right. I'm clueless. I just called this my biggest play in almost a month but I'm just fkin clueless. Lmao. Shut your DSL's and make a positive contribution to the forum instead of bashing the best play on the board today that I had read out like a book The only think that will puss me off more is if Bama wins straight up because I took the points. So not see a straight up win, but my 17 is GOLD

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Yeah, I'm a fukn clueless idiot. Your right. That's what Bama is winning straight up with under 8 mons left in the game. Been doing this for 14 years every single day. I bet 365.dats a year. BUT you are right. I'm clueless. I just called this my biggest play in almost a month but I'm just fkin clueless. Lmao. Shut your DSL's and make a positive contribution to the forum instead of bashing the best play on the board today that I had read out like a book The only think that will puss me off more is if Bama wins straight up because I took the points. So not see a straight up win, but my 17 is GOLD
    17 now? Before it was 16.5 ... Anyway i didnt say bama would lose .. All i said was Florida isnt a bad team .. Ranked top 10 for a reason ... And wow u won 1 game in theist 5 weeks congrats

bradleysnyder

You mad bro now looks kinda foolish for opening that trap before it's over. Florida can covet 17 IF Bama does not score the rest of the game. Doubt that will happen. I don't understand why so many people act let ke asshiles on this forum

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Bradley, u definitely did not miss anything. Good work.

bradleysnyder

Andddddd dd Bama is looking like they want to lose by 20.they have not scored in the last 3 minutes. If this keeps up floor rida can cover. This is puckered up that I'm actually sweating a game I was winning at the 7:54 mark

You mad bro

Now floridas winning so rnt u glad u didnt take bama ML .. penetrating idiot

You mad bro

You mad bro now looks kinda foolish for opening that trap before it's over. Florida can covet 17 IF Bama does not score the rest of the game. Doubt that will happen. I don't understand why so many people act let ke asshiles on this forum
    We act like assholes because u come on here like ur actually a winner ... Meanwhile like a loser u rnt

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I don't know why these asshiles continue to smash and bash my plays, even Louisville is looking good

You mad bro

Florida wont cover but fckn relax and stop acting like u know it all .. Only idiots backed florida today against a very underrated bama team .. Plus books r tired of Florida covering all the time

bradleysnyder

Bama has not scored in 7 minutes. This was s going to be sick if the 17 points don't hold

You mad bro

I don't know why these asshiles continue to smash and bash my plays, even Louisville is looking good
    Lville game is close .. How does it look good?

You mad bro

Florida has to score 10 points in 3 minutes to cover .. While holding bama to 0 .. Wont happen relax

You mad bro

Never seen a guy cry so much before until u now .. Bradley is like 3-55 in his last 58 games

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post

bradleysnyder

Cry? Are you a complete moron? I don't cry. I have money. I just don't like losing. Period

You mad bro

Bama loses by 10+ and Florida is still overrated .. This is why ur a joke Bradley

You mad bro

Cry? Are you a complete moron? I don't cry. I have money. I just don't like losing. Period
    You are a baby shut up

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Good work, bradley. Might be a heater for you today.

bradleysnyder

You mad bro..... The guy has no respect for others on the board which means he has no respect for himself. You have to respect yourself before you can respect others. This board has went to garbage quality over the last 3 years. This place never use to be like this. Now it's all fighting and talking to each other like children. Sad

You mad bro

You mad bro..... The guy has no respect for others on the board which means he has no respect for himself. You have to respect yourself before you can respect others. This board has went to garbage quality over the last 3 years. This place never use to be like this. Now it's all fighting and talking to each other like children. Sad
    Yupp ... Respect who? You? Why cuz u lose constantly ... Ur a joke to this forum ... If u would look in other threads you can say i called cuse losing and i was also on bama .. Ur a fool bro

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant believe I missed this thread. For anyone that doesnt know Bradleysnyder was 12-59 in his last 71 plays before this pick all documented right here on SBR.

Bradleysnyder is a midget and if you want a real good laugh look at his Papa Johns thread.

I have run Snyder off the forum by exposing him.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Donkeys2012, as a long time of observe, I honestly think you're one of the best posters...

I just don't understand the counterintuitiveness of going 58-12 on a man's picks while simultaneously running him off the forum.... We all profited when he posted....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He will be back Donk ...........

PaperTrail07

Dont worry fellas give it a week .....the return of synder

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    Donkeys2012, as a long time of observe, I honestly think you're one of the best posters...

I just don't understand the counterintuitiveness of going 58-12 on a man's picks while simultaneously running him off the forum.... We all profited when he posted....
    Heres a list for you of idiots to fade.

PaulyPoker
    BigDeem5
    JohnnyBrooklyn

Fade those clowns till Snyder comes back posting.

PaperTrail07

Pauly crushed the NFL playoffs....but havent seen anything since...

SNYD said he will be back with a vengence with a SUITCASE play