Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm the only winner here, I slept through that shit on purpose. I could of told you we would have shit the bed again. This team will need a miracle to luck their way to the 2nd weekend. I can't wait for MCW, Triche and James to be gone. It's C.J.'s team next year, though we won't be any better, probably worse. Blew our chances in 2010 and last year thanks to losing our center. 2003 lives forever.
    I feel you're pain pal, CJ Fair has probably been the most consistent player in the country. You know you're boys will bounce back, can you do me a favor and tell jimmy to maybe try practicing against the zone.

I swear they try to attack Louisville's zone w/ the same game plan as you would attack Cuse's zone. JB been doing since Pitino has been here and he just won't change it. It takes big time performance individuality to overcome that gameplan.

I would like to see MCW be a little more selfish and attack the rim trying to score, get the line, etc.

Love CJ Mid range lefty game, gl cuse...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

You brought home the bacon. Good call.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Thanks for all the support as usual,

Its very rare that me and brock cash the same ticket...

Good job, but he's sold on my boys...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I feel you're pain pal, CJ Fair has probably been the most consistent player in the country. You know you're boys will bounce back, can you do me a favor and tell jimmy to maybe try practicing against the zone.

I swear they try to attack Louisville's zone w/ the same game plan as you would attack Cuse's zone. JB been doing since Pitino has been here and he just won't change it. It takes big time performance individuality to overcome that gameplan.

I would like to see MCW be a little more selfish and attack the rim trying to score, get the line, etc.

Love CJ Mid range lefty game, gl cuse...
    We will never know how to attack a zone, easy as hell to beat us. Slow the game down, pressure our guards and zone us. That's what Louisville does perfectly and why we never beat you besides the Siva shit show earlier this year. Thanks for the GL but we have zero chance of anything good this year, best of luck to you as I think LVill has a shot just not as much as you think they do.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Big east sucks .. Louisville would have at least 6-7 losses in BIG or acc play
    People say that every year. Trying to fade Big East.

Last year's tourney Big East 13-10 ATS. While Big12/ACC 11-15 ATS.

Uconn won the championship while everyone was saying Big East sucks and I'll just fade them in tourney.

52-34 overall SU the last 4 years. If Big East sucks then who does not?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1, and Cuse4tw

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big East basketball is similar to SEC football....Lots of tough, defensive teams that beat eachother up all season......Lots of haters throughout the year that don't know sports really and are blinded by offensive glamour, it never fukkin fails.........But when it comes to the postseason games against teams of other conferences, the SEC in football and Big East in basketball come out on top more often than not

First 1234