triman75
    triman75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday College Hoops 3/2 (3 selections)

Guys I took the last 2 days off with nothing really catching my eye. But of course with a full slate of games today I found a few worth some action.

record to date 2-1-0 ATS

Ohio @ Bowling Green (-5)
    The Bobcats of Ohio are enjoying a excellent season posting a 20-8 record. But against the spread it's been a different story. In all road games this season Ohio is a money burning 3-7 ATS. And actually in all "lined" games this season they are 11-13 ATS. I don't think this will be an easy win by any stretch. The Falcons of Bowling Green have been cashing tickets for their backers all season long at home going 8-3 against the number. Bowling Green has covered and won outright both of the meetings between these two teams over the last 3 seasons. Give me the home dog.

PLAY ON BOWLING GREEN+5

Marshall @ Houston (-3.5)
    You want to talk about money burning teams? Look no further then Marshall. The Thundering Herd are a dismal 5-17 ATS for the season and 2-10 ATS a an underdog. If you dig a little deeper they are 0-3 ATS as a road dog of 3.5-6 points this season and in that same roll since 1997 they are 14-31! I very rarely play favorites but with the small number against a money burner like Marshall I see no other choice.

PLAY ON HOUSTON-3.5

Arizona St @ USC (-3 total 134)
    The Trojans are coming off a nice home win versus Arizona 89-78 and doing it as a 7 point home dog. Now here come the Sun Devils who have a little bump in the road here over the last 6 games going 2-4 SU and 3-3 ATS. But you are getting points here with clearly the better team. When laying points this season the Trojans has been mediocre at best going 4-6 ATS. Arizona St comes into this game on a 2 game losing streak and are desperate to get a win here. The Sun Devils have been a money maker ATS as a dog this season posting a 7-3 record. I think the bounce back today and win outright. But just give me the points just in case.

PLAY ON ARIZONA ST+3

good luck everyone, enjoy your Saturday of Hoops!
    Points Awarded:

Yazworm91 gave triman75 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fridge79
    Fridge79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

USC has been tough since coaching change. Did not show up in first half v. UCLA, but really showed grit in 2nd half and carried over into 2nd Half. It's all a matter of tempo. USC's guard play is better than ASU's -- I actually like USC at home and ASU being swept in L.A. this weekend.

triman75

Fridge you make a good point about the coaching change..good luck

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

never really understood the value of ATS records. Vegas adjusts every day.

triman75

End up going 2-1...Bowling Green burns the money. But I cash in with a game that everyone that saw my post should have been on with Houston. And Arizona St gets the money as well. I'll take it.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

I like the way you think OP.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Looking good, will def keep an eye out for Your picks

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I tailed you on 2 of them, Houston and ASU - Money, Money, Money.