MiamiNative305
    MiamiNative305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

saturday early leans

Saturday Early Leans notre dame +6 uconn spread is not out yet ... Kansas state +3?? Any thoughts or other solid plays

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Alab. +16.5 at flordia is a wierd line i do not see how they dont take of that

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

That Bama game is interesting depends on if those 2 guys who were out for Florida against Tenn are out again and judging by the line I doubt they are and this team is much better at home. Was leaning Bama but haven't made up my mind yet. I like Baylor against Kansas St. Must win for Baylor and a totally different team at home then on the road very young and Kstate may be looking ahead to Oklahoma St. I just don't think KState is very good to be honest. Baylor has alot of talent but just so young I'm rolling the dice with them at home in a must win situation though especially with them being favored to a team they lost by 20 to the first time the line says take Baylor.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

What do you guys think about these??
    Wake. Cuse. Wichita st. Texas. K st. St Mary's. Oklahoma (all aTS
    Parlay (Duke ML, Kansas ML, Florida ML, Zaga ML, G town ML, st Mary's ML )
    these are all just leans. All these MLs are at home I believe?
    which ones are good? Bad? Safe? Risky?
    any feedback is great!

curtrambus

Wake will probably win but won't touch, Cuse won't touch hate them, Wichita St no opinion, Texas probably won't cover but ya never know, K State swear they are going to lose by 10, St Mary's haven't looked at, and Oklahoma wouldn't touch lean Iowa St.
    lol at yer ML parlay Zaga won't have a ML for being a 26 point favorite and if they ever did come out with one it'd be like 100 to win $1 which is pointless. Kansas may not have a ML. ML parlays are sketchy if you'v been watching basketball the last couple of weeks "cough Michigan Wednesday" sure that buried a bunch of people. lol can't believe I just gave my opinion on all that.

wizcodlifa

I feel ya. Zaga is literally 99.9 % a guarantee and on 5 dimes they will have a ML so why not just add to a parlay? I will only bet on MLs if they are the home team. I am not trying to win a crazy amount. Just win a bet and I think ML parlays are safer the AtS especially this year. But I love talkin ball. I need to make some money man.

curtrambus

Just take Ark to pound town dude couldn't feel much more confident about that unless they just shit the bed and don't show up at all. Kentucky's fresh can't handle road pressure and Ark has to win this game if it plans on getting in the tourny it's like the spot play of all spot plays.

MiamiNative305

Saracuyse old dominion and bama take it to the bank

MiamiNative305

How about notre dame +6 at Marquette

wizcodlifa

I might pound Arkansas. Most likely no on ND. Unless I LOVE a spread I won't bet a under dog. Pound the home teams and that's it. If right line.

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

no point in adding a -3000 ML to a parlay....taking that pick might actually make your winning amount go down! Seriously tho, It would add such a minimal amount to your parlay that there would be no value in it at all for the fact that if they lost you would be pissed that the game that added $12 to the winning amount of your 6 team parlay cost you the dough...

wizcodlifa

That won't lose. No way in the world they lose. If anything is buy down to zaga by 10