Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Glad I bet Manhattan...not glad I watched more than 12 seconds of that game!

I felt that it wasnt going to be that close and that Manhattan would take out Fairfield with a 8-12 point victory. So I planned on watching a good portion of the game. Luckily, I had some errands to handle which did not allow me to watch any of the first half of the game. I then got home, proceeded to watch the first 4 minutes of the 2nd half, and decided that was all I could bare...checked back in with less than 3 minutes remaining, and I SWEAR TO YOU...EVERY POSSESION THAT I WATCHED OF THAT GAME PROCEEDED TO BE THE WORST POSSESION IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!! My eyes are bleeding and anyone who was unlucky enough to have this game be the first College game they witnessed will now confuse NCAA Div 1 Basketball with 5th grade CYO ball!

DISGUSTING!!!!

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

^^^ Man I agree so much...It was awful!! But i watched it like a trainwreck..glad my Manhattan pick cashed though!!

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Haha Hey a win is a win bro i do not care they could have scored two points the whole game

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

yes sir reee fellas! lmao.. Golf...I donk know how they scored more than 2 points the whole game! Romoney I'll take the cash as well...but seriously? The whole fukin game? You watched that shit show like a dam trainwreck huh? I'll be honest, if a magic genie said to me, "if you forfeit this bet, there will never ever be a game this terrible ever aired on national television again" I would toss that winning slip out for the greater good of mankind!

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

^^ yeah i lost IQ points on this game!!