RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

What battered Northwestern Team Shows up tonight?

And how will Oh St "handle" the Princeton offense?

Northwestern absolutely handled since losing folks to injury. Can't find rhythm, but the one team they've played "close" in their last 5 was Oh St @ Oh St... And the game was MUCH closer than the 10 point score you see after time expired...

Trend tells me Oh St rolls them, but they have Indy around the corner so what level is their focus against a team that is bruised deeply? Then again, Oh St sits right on the outside looking in as these Big10 "elite's" keep losing...

Thoughts?

Initial lean is Oh St -10

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i like the under, no clue why it going up but seriously doubt i pass it up if i can get 125 or more..

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Agreed on the Under having some serious value... If Northwestern continues to struggle FG% wise, this game won't hit 100 points, knowing the way Oh St plays...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Agreed on the Under having some serious value... If Northwestern continues to struggle FG% wise, this game won't hit 100 points, knowing the way Oh St plays...
    i figure 50-55 for NW,,with as slow as nw plays i doubt osu is gonna top 70, prob more like 65-68ish...

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Lowball for sure - ugly game to go under...,