No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Fade Louisiana Tech as a ranked team?

LT is -6.5 at home tonight against Utah State. They haven't lost in forever. Anyone seen them play? I know USU isn't quite as strong as they usually are, and they're never a real solid bet away from home, but something is telling me to consider the dog here.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

Betting against most ranked teams seems like the way to go lately. A lot of them are pretty mediocre. I see no reason why you should back la tech here given they are pretty mediocre

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive watched both teams play I think the line is on point..especially with LTech at home.
    you may be on to something here but I would never play this game.
    gl coin

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I'm a Louisiana Tech alum, and I've seen them play a few times this year... Utah St is without their leading scorer, but they have been for a few games. They dont have much of a bench, so if we get a few calls at home and get them in foul trouble, I think we'll take care of business. They've been advertising this game for a while, so they should get a packed house. I'm betting my Dawgs ML in a parlay with Gonzaga ML tonight...

No Coin - the time to perhaps fade us is the last two games of the season, when we face the #2 and #3 teams in our conference on the road....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Sounds good fellas. Thanks for the input.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

utah state looked like the play at the gr

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    I'm a Louisiana Tech alum, and I've seen them play a few times this year... Utah St is without their leading scorer, but they have been for a few games. They dont have much of a bench, so if we get a few calls at home and get them in foul trouble, I think we'll take care of business. They've been advertising this game for a while, so they should get a packed house. I'm betting my Dawgs ML in a parlay with Gonzaga ML tonight...

No Coin - the time to perhaps fade us is the last two games of the season, when we face the #2 and #3 teams in our conference on the road....
    thats a damn good post
    thank you sir

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post

spot on, should have listened

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Thanks darrell74 and JR007.... What I've noticed on SBR is that people who post ridiculous LOCK threads get a million responses, and I try to post real information that is pertinent to betting the game, and nobody gives a shit. Good to know that it's appreciated.

But back to my alma mater - I'm lookng forward to seeing the lines for their last two road games - stay tuned. And I'm also just hoping we win the WAC Tourn, because thats probably the only way we get to The Dance...