OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

How in the world is Mizzou -10 on the road?

Now I know SCar is terrible, but Mizzou plays their JV team whenever they go on the road.

Mizzou barely pulled away at the end when they played SCar at home and Frank Martin knows this Mizzou system from his time at KState.

They can't win on the road let alone cover, and youre telling me theyre going to win by 11?
    That team is one that could erupt theoretically, but its either Scar or no play unless theres some great value at half.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

trust me i get what yo saying but the only other time they were huge road favs is when they waxed sip st, of coarse sip st is really fukkin bad but scary not much better...

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

USuCk is simple THAT BAD

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Noticed the same thing last night but like Banker says S. Carolina is really bad. It baffles me tho Missou and Arkansas are both solid teams and real tough at home but possibly the worst teams when it comes to just getting a W on the road. Tough to back either here in my opinion but the pts. do look a little tempting!

selthecap
    selthecap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Baylor was also a crappy road team, but got enough to get out of WV last night with the "W" and cover the 2. I would never personally lay 10 on Mizzou on the road though so it's either SC or nothing. Since I don't play on a fukkin crappy team like SC its a no brainer no play here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If you like pts Oreg st and Utah caught my eye at 1st glance. Gotta run for the day but gonna be looking at these 2 closer later on. Utah kinda scares me cause I been wrong on a couple Cal games lately. Even tho they are on the road those 2 might have more value than backing the Cokks here! That and Missou just came off a tough loss at UK and may just come out smoking tonight not wanting to leave anything to risk and put these scrubs away early. GL

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down to -9 now