OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pac 12 is useless to bet

They get the degenerate chase plays, but there is no rhyme or reason. Last week I needed Arizona State at home on ML to close a $500 parlay, they were playing a god awful Washington squad and lose. This week they are playing a mediocore UCLA team well. U of A loses to USC tonight, its not even like you can play dogs and win because the teams in this conference have to be the most hot and cold of any conference in the country. Honestly, none of these teams are that good, if they get more than 2 teams in I'm fairly confident not a single one will make it to the sweet 16.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    They get the degenerate chase plays, but there is no rhyme or reason. Last week I needed Arizona State at home on ML to close a $500 parlay, they were playing a god awful Washington squad and lose. This week they are playing a mediocore UCLA team well. U of A loses to USC tonight, its not even like you can play dogs and win because the teams in this conference have to be the most hot and cold of any conference in the country. Honestly, none of these teams are that good, if they get more than 2 teams in I'm fairly confident not a single one will make it to the sweet 16.
    worst conference by far. sweet 16 lol? try getting out of the first round

OhMyEli

UCLA

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

i dont penetrate with california teams anymore

90% of these guys spend there pregame smoking weed and banging everything with a vagina within sight, too risky trying to figure out who is gonna show up nightly

Nomadik
    Nomadik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    worst conference by far. sweet 16 lol? try getting out of the first round
    Dumbest thing I've ever heard you say Blue. #smh

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pac12 is one of the easiest conferences to bet on. Anytime you see a team laying points on the road, take the home dog. In any other year, Arizona wouldn't be in the top 25 or close to it. Very overrated team, wouldn't surprise me at all if they didn't reach the sweet 16.

OhMyEli

Jesus Christ these teams are worthless. No consistency at all, penetrating infuriating.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Just auto fade this conference in the tournament.