Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Found ONE! Going with it...St. Josephs +11.5...MAYBE a ML as well?!

Blah blah blah..."St. Louis is the best" Blah blah blah "St. Joes hasn't covered a conference road game in over a month" blah blah blah "St. Joes is slumping and St. Louis is skyrocketting" Blah blah blah

All Trends must come to and Enndddd...I smell a possible upset here folks...I'm taking the points, and throwing a few cents on the ML...

BOL!

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lay off the pipe. You got a better shot with the Purdue ML.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

being at home is always a criteria for me when Im finding a big dog ML like this...
    gotta stick with home teams IMO.
    gl

Magnificent

So I have no shot on the points? Guys I'm not laying the mortgage on the ML...I am putting $10 on it! I just have a funny feeling that it may be a close game...I agree 100% on the home team big dog philosophy...but it has happened before!

Magnificent

Well..I stand corrected...I wont lie tho, at halftime I felt great about my St. Josephs selection. I had it straight, as well as in a parlay with my 2 other 7-8pm selections and it was the only one that ended up letting me down. I still made out a little chunk on the night, but if I wouldve hit that one, I would be very very happy right now. Instead of just content with the fact that I turned a night in which I had little grasp for things into a night where I boosted my acount by nearly 10%...Can't win em all, but I am riding fairly decently in the last week especially...lets roll it into the weekend. But first, I must get my first profittable Thursday in the past month out of the way!