Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never great to see someone lose money, unless said person is a cocky rookie thinking he's above taking some friendly advice... And so for that, I'm enjoying this moment.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

^
    Well, for openers, I (and countless others) detest the 'lock' word in thread titles.
    Second off, the OP just says in the opening post, Porter is on fire, like he's a one man team, doesn't mention the opponent, and just says it's a lock.

OK, then as the thread develops, he's trying to sell me on how UConn has underachieved.
    That was enough for me.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Well, for openers, I (and countless others) detest the 'lock' word in thread titles.
    Second off, the OP just says in the opening post, Porter is on fire, like he's a one man team, doesn't mention the opponent, and just says it's a lock.

OK, then as the thread develops, he's trying to sell me on how UConn has underachieved.
    That was enough for me.
    haha yeah I hear ya, my beef was from week ago or so. Said he was a rookie, so I gave friendly advice that quickest way to lose his bankroll was betting on games just because games are being played...And he basically told me stfu. So I made it my personal mission to witness his journey going broke

But hey, he loves to mention he's an economics major...So it's all good. I'm sure he can open his textbook and figure out the "opportunity cost" of continuing to lose his money

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

lol was rooting Uconn just because of this dbag being on Georgetown gotta love it!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

buy the hook you fukkn idiot

you ever watch a college baskets game?

First 123