No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why was Detroit -14 tonight?

I've seen some weird lines, but this one might take the cake.

Was talking to Chi_archie about it earlier today -- so off that it spooked me into a pass.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

couldnt tell yea, glad it stayed close tho as it made the over much easier to hit ..pretty bad defensive team to lay that many but didnt really think much bout it cause totals been treating much better than sides lately..

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pretty bad defensive team to lay that many ..
    Thats an understatement! I didn't know that they ever defended a shot! Even watching them, I thought their best bet was to send one man back and keep the other 4 hovering around half court and their own rim! I bet the under the game vs. Youngstown on a Friday night over a month ago, and that being the first time I got to watch them play this season, I was in awe how poorly these teams were defensively! I thought that I saw some nice Betting Trend Movement to give me the under play...Never AGAIN!!! It at least provided me with an easy selection for the over in the Wichita St. game this past Saturday, cause if thats how they play D, then I knew Wichita was gonna put up 75-80...Someone on here had Loyola ML tonight...that was a good bet, that ended up being a tough loss...that woulda been nice at +900 or so!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

the odds makers had it right, as most of the time they do. detroit just didn't show up for the night. took a big loss yesterday on them. smaller bets today.