ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Ballahollic2 FADE ME Thread

Up until now I have only ever used this site for poker and what not. Feel like something is missing by not actively posting in the sports betting part of the site. I don't love the card today and its probably not the best day to actively step out and do this but with the NCAA season coming to a close I have to start at some point. I am not posting these picks for anyone to follow my picks, I actually advise most people to fade my selections. Or better yet this is just a place for me to keep track of my record, units, and everything else. You guys are welcome to fade my cold streaks, ride my hot streaks or just see where this takes us.

Betting-

This system is copied from Indian Cowboy, nothing original here. I really like his set up of how he grades his plays. For anyone who isn't aware of how he does it we will be having it set up as
    4 star play- 400 betpoints
    5 star play- 500 betpoints
    6 star play- 600 betpoints
    7 star play- 700 betpoints

I also believe in betting underdogs for college. I will assume the majority of my plays will come from home dogs, ironically enough today as my 1st play I will be taking a favorite but don't expect 2 much of this all the time.

5 star play- Florida State -5.5 vs Wake Forest

* I will try to get these lines up the night before vs. waiting to post a selection after the line movements have happened. Since the line already has moved there is no point in claiming a play at something it isn't at now.

Florida State has had an abysmal year, there is no way around it. Michael Snaer is having a solid senior season but hasn't been enough to save Florida State from going 0-8 vs top 50 teams. Luckily for them tonight they face a team outside the top 100 RPI in Wake Forest. Wake is coming off a huge win vs Miami 3 days ago. Also posted a win vs Florida state on February 9th winning at home by 25 points. In RPI games ranging from 50-150+ Wake Forest on the road is 1-6 Straight up and 1-8 for the whole season for all games. Florida States RPI is 82. Florida State vs teams at home with an RPI of 100+ FLorida state straight up is 6-2. Wake's RPI is 135. I view this as a classic let down game for Wake. All season they have been atrocious on the road, Wake is poorly coached and they can't execute nearly the same way on the road as they can manage to at home. Florida state will also be out for blood tonight looking to return the favor that Wake put on them about 3 weeks ago. Florida State -5.5 is my play!

sploofdogg
    sploofdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I like WF.. Sorry I am on the other side.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I am a good person to fade so feel confident in ur play!

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Yeah fsu student here. I don't trust them with anything so I will continue to bet against them. I took the team total instead of the spread so we can both win