robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1359

Wright State Pick/-1 a gift?

Wright State Pick/-1 a gift?

Does this game seem like the most logical NCAA play of the night? Thoughts, comments let's hear em.

BlackRob
    BlackRob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe Wright St still has a few key people out.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Well this game is interesting.. Illinois-chi is 7-3 ATS at home in the last 10 games.. while Wright st is 8-1 ATS on the road in the last 9..

Wright St has also won the last 3 road games in Illinois-chi. Illinois chi has not lost back to back home games all season and have already beat Wright st on the road this season

I feel the home team is the play here..GL
    Last edited by KDF500; 02-26-13 at 11:14 AM.

robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1359

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Well this game is interesting.. Illinois-chi is 7-3 ATS at home in the last 10 games.. while Wright st is 8-1 ATS on the road in the last 9..

Wright St has also won the last 3 road games in Illinois-chi. Illinois chi has not lost back to back home games all season and have already beat Wright st on the road this season

I feel the home team is the play here..GL
    Interesting analysis provided. I feel Wright St. has been playing well despite losing the last 2 of 5 games which are (both @ Home):
    - Evansville 70 - 58
    - Valparaiso 68 - 61

KDF500

Yes you're right they have been playing well. I think there may be some players also missing for Wright but am not completely sure. I just know they haven't lost back to back home games all season and will be amped up after losing just a close game at home against Bradley...very tight which explains the line for this game..

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wright St missing two key players whose production add up to 60 minutes, 20 points, and 7 rebounds per game. Neither has played the last two games. A win @ Cleveland St(Who is a special kind of suck), and a home loss to Evansville from the respectible MVC.

KDF500

Looks like Illinois-chi may win tonight...